Chapter 11: The Battle of The Bounty Part 1

(Hi everyone! I'm back, and thank you all for so many reads!! It means a lot. Again sorry that I didn't update for a while, I was on vacation. Also, this is my first time writing out a fight scene, so please bear with me. But I won't keep your time, so let's start the story.)

(Sora's POV)

We started to run towards the explosion and what we saw was not good. We saw the bounty in flames and some of the dragons tied up and the ninja were tied up as well. I saw Garmadon run into the fight and he turned into some sort of creature with four arms. An oni, I assumed. I ran into the fight and started to dodge enemy attacks. One guy tried to throw a punch at me, but I ducked under his arm and tripped him. I then continues over to the chained dragons and started to look for Riyu.

I finally had spotted him. I ran over to him and started to undo the rope around him. "You alright little buddy?" I asked him. He stuck out his tongue and licked my face, which I assumed meant yes. "Alright then, let's go help the others." I told the baby dragon. He powered me up and I started to build a giant mech that would help me battle the Claws of Imperium. 

As soon as it was done, I hopped into the cockpit and brought Riyu with me, incase my powers stopped working, and we ran into the fight.

(Garmadon's POV)

We ran towards the bounty and the first thing I saw were the ninja tied up, including Lloyd. 'How dare they lock up my son!!' I thought. I then changed into my oni form and ran into the battle. I started blasting a few of the soldiers before making my way over to the ninja. I brought down my sword and cut them loose. "Are you okay Lloyd?" I asked my son, wanting to make sure that he was alright. "I'm fine dad," he answered, "But what are you doing here?" "I'll explain later." I said as someone blasted at us. "Fine by me!" my son answered before doing spinjitzu.

I ran back into the fight and blasted a few more of the soldiers before one of them yelled, "No one escapes from Rapton!!" I looked at him. 'He must be the leader,' I thought 'Better deal with him.' I rushed over to where he was and as I was about to strike him he blocked my attack. "You've got fast reflexes, but not fast enough!!" I yelled as I slashed my sword across his chest.

When I saw no blood, I looked up in surprise and he smiled and kicked me back. "Sword proof armor." he said, pointing towards himself. I growled in response I tried to attack him once more.

(Arin's POV)

We rushed towards the bounty and I saw Garmadon rush into the fight, and Sora right after him. At first, I didn't know what to do, but when I saw Garmadon go over to free the ninja, I shot a blast into the air to get the soldiers attention. "Come get me!!" I shouted to them, and the majority chased or shot after me into the forest. I ran deeper and deeper into the forest because I saw a patch of vines earlier that I could use to swing back around the dragon hunters.

I was coming up on the patch of vines and grabbed onto one and swung around just as the dragon hunters caught up to me. I then threw a bomb that Sora had made me at them. I then ran back to where the Bounty was and then I saw the empress draining the dragons' power with some sort of staff. I tried to get closer to see what she was doing, but someone suddenly grabbed me from behind.

I was then dragged over to where she was. "Empress Beatrix, I found him snooping around the woods." my captor said. "Follow me, we're going to meet the ninja." she said, sounding sinister.

Word Count: 680