Chapter 8: Group Talk Part 2

(Why is the picture above so accurate though?)

(Sora POV)

As soon as the recording ended, we were all speechless. Finally, Euphrasia broke the silence by saying, "That wasn't what I was expecting."  "Was Lloyd alright though?" I asked, hoping that he got help right away. "Yeah, people say the ninja showed up right after and helped him." Arin answered. "That's good." I said. "What even is Garmadon?!" Wildfire yelled, getting over the shock. "Rumors say that he's and oni." Arin told us. Oni. Right! "Guys, that reminds me, I have something else to show you!" I said.

We all sat back into our circle and I got out my phone and showed them the two symbols. "Those are the symbols for the oni and the dragon." Arin said, intrigued by this find. "What even is an oni?" Wildfire asked, impatiently. "Oni are the creatures of destruction. Just as dragons are creatures of creation. And the oni and dragons have been at war with eachother for centuries." Arin said. "The oni even tried to destroy Ninjago, but the ninja stopped them. Now nobody knows where they are. They can also shapeshift."

"Shapeshift?!" Euphrasia yelled. "Shhh. Not so loud." I reminded her. "Sorry." she apologized. "Yes, they can shapeshift." Arin said, then a look of realization dawned on his face. "Guys, what if the reason the dragons only started attacking Lloyd now, was because he was replaced?" He asked fearfully. "What do you mean by replaced?" Wildfire asked rudely. "What if he was replaced by an oni!" Arin told us. "That could be possible," Euphrasia said "Since they can shapeshift."

"Arin, do you have any way of revealing an oni?" I asked. "All we need to do is get a special type of tea, and then we pour it into "Lloyd's" cup." Arin said, making air quotes around Lloyd's name. "And where can we find this tea?" I asked Arin. "We can actually find the leaves to it at the next stop we're making." he answered. "It's settled then," I told them, "We go out into the forest when we land tomorrow, and find the leaves to that tea."

================================================================================

Sorry it's so short. Don't worry though, the next chapter will be longer, I think. Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 372