Chapter 10: Lord Garmadon!!

(Garmadon's POV)

I was laughing at my recent victory over the bears when two kids came running from the forest. They froze in their tracks when they saw me. They looked fearful. That meant that they probably knew who I was. Well then, they'd see the full power of Lord Garmadon!

'But is that what Lloyd would want you to do?' I asked myself. No, it wasn't. I was about to talk to them when the boy said, "Run!!" They took off back the way they came into the woods. I shook my head. 'Foolish children.' As I walked after them I heard the boy say again, "We need to tell Lloyd!!"

'Lloyd? They know my son.' At this I started running after them. They could tell I was way faster than them and the girl started to talk into her com, but I threw one of my swords and scraped her hand. I then jumped up in the air and landed infront of them. The boy then tried to use some weird type of spinjitzu. 'Well two can play at that game.'

I then used my spinjitzu to grab him and I held my second sword up to his neck. The girl then tried to take a step towards us. "Uh uh." I said. "Take one more step and you can say goodbye to your friend." The girl then asked, "What do you want?" "Where is Lloyd?" I asked. "Why should I tell you?!" she yelled. "I don't know, maybe because if you don't, I'll kill your friend." I replied. Sure, this is not what Lloyd would want me to do in this situation, but I'd do anything to see my son again. "Tick tock." I said, pushing the sword down harder on the boy's throat.

"Alright fine, I'll tell you!" she yelled. I loosened my grip on the sword. "He's on the Bounty." She said. "Which is where?" I asked her. "I'll lead you to it." she said, sighing in defeat. I then let go of the boy and he looked up at me surprised. "What?" I asked, "I'm not all bad." I could tell he didn't believe me. They then started walking deeper into the forest, which I assumed was where the bounty was.

(Arin POV)

"You didn't tell me he could do spinjitzu!" Sora whisper yelled at me. "I didn't know." I said as I raised my hands up in innocence. But that led me to think, how did Lord Garmadon know spinjitzu. Maybe he had learned it after him and Lloyd's battle because on the tape I didn't see him doing spinjitzu. Does Lloyd know? Why did Sora tell Garmadon where Lloyd was?! 

"Sora, why are you leading him to Lloyd?" I asked quietly. "Because Garmadon beat Lloyd once, and if "Lloyd's" and oni, he'll have to use his oni powers, revealing himself." she said triumphantly. To be honest, it was a pretty good plan. We continued walking through the forest. I started to get bored so I slowed down and then walked next to Garmadon and asked, "Why do you want to kill Lloyd so much?" Garmadon looked confused for a moment.

"What makes you think I want to kill him?" he asked me. He actually answered?! I honestly didn't expect to be successful making conversation with him. "Well, you did try to kill him in that battle you had at Kryptarium." I said. "That was a long time ago." Garmadon said, "We have long since made up." That was not the answer I was expecting. Why did Lloyd not tell us. 

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I asked. He replied, "Now tell, me boy, why would I try to kill my own son?" 'Son?' I thought to myself. I looked up ahead and saw that Sora had stopped walking and was facing us, shocked. The surprise must have shown on both of our features. "What?" Garmadon asked, "You didn't know?" We just kept standing there in shock.

I had so many questions, like why did Lloyd not tell us Garmadon was his father. Did Garmadon help replace Lloyd with his oni son? Or was our Lloyd an oni? Just as I was about to ask these questions, we heard an explosion in the distance. "That came from the bounty!!" Sora yelled. "Lloyd!!" Garmadon yelled as he ran towards the explosion. We both shrugged and ran after him.

================================================================================

Cliffhanger! And I'm sorry to do this to ya'll, but this is probably the last chapter for a week or two. Just know I'm not dicontinuing the story. I wonder what happened? Write your thoughts in the comments below and thanks for reading!

Word Count: 771