Chapter 14: The Battle of The Bounty Part 4: Euphrasia

{Sorry that I didn't update yesterday like I said I would. I just had a full schedule and couldn't find the time update. But I won't keep you waiting.}

(Euphrasia POV)

Wildfire grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me through the forest. "Wildfire wait!" I yelled as I got m wrist free from her grasp. "What?!" she exclaimed, "Are you too afraid to fight?!" "We can't just rush in without a plan!" I argued. 

"Fine. What's your plan?" she asked. 'Well that was easy.' I thought. "We need to free the dragons first. It'll be no good if we free the ninja first because they'll most likely be more guarded because of their powers. If what I heard from Sora is true, the Claws of Imperium think that dragons are mindless beasts." Wildfire made a face as I said that. "So they won't be as guarded because the Claws think that they don't need the extra guards. We'll free the dragons first, and then free the ninja, okay?" 

"Fine." Wildfire said grudgingly. I took the lead as we walked. I soon heard voices and I held a finger up to my lips to tell Wildfire to be quiet. She nodded. We were able to get close enough to see that the ninja had been chained in this weird looking metal. I motioned for Wildfire to follow me around the back of the bounty. We needed to walk extremely quietly. 

We finally got to where the dragons were when we heard fighting on the other side of the ship. "What's going on? I can't see!" Wildfire said. "Free the dragons first!" I yelled. We ran over to the dragons and got the chains off of them. Wildfire freed Heatwave and got on him and charged into battle. I sighed. 'Typical Wildfire'

I ran into the bounty where the other ninja had been tied up. When Kai saw me he said, "Did you get help?" "Well, I found Wildfire and there's fighting going on outside, so I think it's safe to assume that Sora, Arin, and Lloyd are here." I told him. "Lloyd was already here with us after you left. We just got moved apart." Zane informed me. "Alright let's g-" I was interrupted by a loud scream. "Wh-What was that?" I asked, my voice shaking. "It sounded like Lloyd." Nya said quickly.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kai yelled. Me and the other ninja nodded and ran after him. When we got onto the deck, we saw that everyone was frozen in shock. We looked down over the railing and saw Arin bleeding on the ground, and...a golden oni standing over him.

Word Count: 442