Chapter 3: Hidden Secrets

(Lloyd's POV)

"What?! I've been around them for weeks they were fine!" I yelled panicking, searching for some other logical explanation. But what Nya just said is the only thing that makes sense. Kai looked at me and said "Lloyd, I know you're frightened, but panicking will only make it worse. I need you to take deep breaths for me, okay?" "Okay." I answered. To be honest, it helped. 

"I would advise staying clear of the dragons Lloyd, until we can figure this out." Zane said to me. "I mean, I didn't plan on going near them if they were going to attack me." I told my nindroid friend. "I'm going to go check on the kids." "Alright Lloyd. Just be careful." Nya told me. She truly cared for me. As did Kai. It makes sense since they practically adopted me. 

I walked over to the gaming room and found the kids playing Prime Empire. I remember the time we got stuck in that game. Not fun, at all. As I walked in, Arin turned around and saw me. "Oh, hey Lloyd." "Hi Arin." I said. "So what was that dragon commotion about?" Sora asked, setting down her controller. "Nothing for you kids to worry about." I said calmly, although I was internally panicking. "It does concern me if it concerns Heatwave, which it does!" Wildfire yells at me. 

For the first time in a while, I felt, scared. Not of Wildfire, but of the fact that if this secret gets out, the whole world will hate me. After all, the oni nearly destroyed ninjago and everyone in it. I rushed out of the room to avoid continuing that conversation. On my way out of the room I passed Nya. I felt tears in my eyes and I rushed off to my room.

(Nya POV)

I saw Lloyd rush past me as he left the gaming room. I believed I saw tears in his eyes. I walked into the room to find shocked kids. 

'Did Lloyd tell them?' I thought to myself. "What did you guys do?" I asked them. "We asked what happened and he said it was none of our business and I just told him  that if it concerns Heatwave, it concerns me too." Wildfire told me. Lloyd probably rushed out of the room because he didn't want to continue that conversation. I blew out a sigh.

"I believe it would be best if we didn't bring the topic up anymore." I told them all. "But-" "No buts Sora. My decision is final." "Aww." she whined. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. 

'I should go check on Lloyd to make sure that he's alright.' I walked over to Lloyd's door and nocked. "Lloyd, are you in there?" I asked "Go away!" he yelled. "Okay...just come out later for lunch, okay?" I walked away from the door. 'He probably just needs some space.'

{4 hours later}

I walked over to Lloyd's room again. He hadn't come out of there for about four hours. I knocked on the door. "Lloyd, you okay in there?" I asked. I received no reply. "Lloyd, if you don't reply I'm coming in there." I said. I really didn't want to have to barge into his room, but I needed to make sure he was okay. I opened the door and what I saw, was shocking, to say the least.

Authors Note

Thank you guys so much for reading. 

What did Nya see in Lloyd's room that was so shocking? Stay tuned to find out.

Word Count: 588