Chapter 7: Group Talk

(Sora POV)

I was walking into our room and turned the lights on. "Come on Sora, we're trying to sleep here." Arin said, upset that he and the others had to be woken up. "You're beauty sleep can wait." I told him impatiently. "I found some stuff while I was searching Lloyd's room and-" "Woah woah woah, you looked through Lloyd's stuff?!" Euphrasia asked, interrupting me. "Why are you surprised?" I asked. "You said something, but we didn't think you'd actually go through with it!" Arin said, seeming alarmed. "What if they find out?! Lloyd will be so mad! Maybe he'd even kick us off the ship-" Arin!" I yelled, trying to get his attention.

"Chill, no one's gonna find out. Besides, if I'm caught, I'll say you had nothing to do with it." I said, trying to reassure him. "So what you find?" Wildfire asked, cutting into our conversation. "I took pictures on my phone so I didn't have to take stuff." I said as I shut the door and sat down on the floor. The others got out of their beds and sat so that we formed a circle. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the picture of young Lloyd and the old guy.

"Who's that?" Euphrasia asked. "Beats me." I answered. "But, there's a crack in it, so either Lloyd broke it, or somebody else broke it." "I don't think Lloyd would break his own picture." Arin said, shaking his head. "There's so much we don't know about Lloyd." I said. "Now that I think about it, yeah." Arin said, intrigued at what mysteries Lloyd has hidden. {Lloyd's becoming Master Wu with all this secret crap}

"I was thinking maybe it was his father." I told my friends. "Maybe." Wildfire said. "What else did you find Sora?" Euphrasia asked me. I picked up my phone and pulled up the picture of the prophecy I saw. "What's that?" Wildfire asked, happy to see that we would find out secrets. "A prophecy." I said. "It talks about how a ninja would rise above the rest and defeat the Dark Lord. And get this, the ninja that rises above the others, is Lloyd, the Green Ninja." 

The others looked quite shocked at this finding. "Did this already happen or..." Arin asked, unsure of how to continue. "I don't know." I answered him. "Did you see anything on the news Arin? Any big battles between Lloyd and a villain?" Euphrasia asked. "No," Arin answered "But there were a few big fights that Lloyd got into in the past." "Who?" I asked, excited that we were finally getting somewhere.

"Let's see, the only BIG time villains he fought, were The Overlord and Lord Garmadon." Arin said, shivering. "Who's The Overlord?" Wildfire asked. "I don't know, all I know is that he took over Ninjago City, and Lloyd defeated him." Arin answered. "What about the other ninja?" I asked, wondering if the other ninja helped. "They were fighting his army while Lloyd took on The Overlord by himself." Arin told us. "What about Lord Garmadon?" I asked, wondering who he is. "People say he's the king of chaos and destruction," Arin said to us "And Lloyd went to face him, alone, and he was nearly killed and he lost his powers. My parents say that it was a miracle that he had even survived." 

I was shocked. Lloyd, nearly dying? That sounded impossible until I hear what Arin just said. And losing his powers? Whoever this Lord Garmadon person is, I hope I never meet him. "And the worst part is, his followers broadcasted the fight, for all of Ninjago to see." Arin said, his voice shaking. "Do you have the recording?" I asked, fearful of the reply. "Yes." Arin answered "It has no audio though." "Good enough for me." Wildfire said. Arin walked over to his bed and pulled out a trunk of stuff.

"What's that?" Euphrasia asked Arin. "It's newspapers and recordings of all the ninja's fights I could find." he answered. Wow, this kid really was a ninja fan. He pulled out a tape and stuck it into the old camera he had. He then hooked the camera up to the TV, so that we all could see.

(I'm just gonna skip to the part where Lloyd's thrown through the wall, because we all know how that fight goes, plus I'm to lazy to wright it out)

We saw Lloyd get thrown through the wall by Garmadon. Then the tape ended. We were all shocked and speechless. "How?" That was the only word that I could muster out, but it had so many meanings. How did Lloyd loose? How did Lloyd lose his powers? And how powerful was Garmadon? After watching the recording, I never wanted to face Lord Garmadon, someone who could beat the Green Ninja, the most powerful ninja, with ease.

Word Count: 809