Chapter 2- Princess

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Shido and I kept on playing the dating sim as so-called "training" after a while. We finally completed the game.

Darren: FINALLY!!!

Shido: WE COMPLETED IT!!!

~timeskip to the Physics room~

Reine was fixing Shido's face as he made a puckered face that I just want to smack into the ground as Reine placed a headphone that slowly camouflaged into the surroundings.

Darren: Can you just stop it already, captain delusional?

Kotori: What are you doing, captain delusional?

Kotori walked into the room and kicked me off of my chair which made me fall onto the floor.

Kotori: we're going to begin stage two of the training, practice.

Darren: Can I skip, please?

Kotori: Maybe, if you are good enough.

Darren: (I wanna use a binding vow against her.)

After Shido left, I snuck out of the school to find a figure lurking around school, he had a volcanic head as I smirked and jumped toward him with my sword in my hand.

Darren: YOOHOO!!!

???: Huh?!

I landed near him and slashed at him which he was able to dodge.

???: Jujutsu Sorcerer?! I thought they all died already!

Darren: I don't know what you mean by that, but judging by your aura, you're not a spirit, but something way weaker than that.

The cursed spirit suddenly had lava sprout out from his volcanic head even though the surroundings were not destroyed.

Darren: Damn, you must be extremely weak to resort to something like this.

???: ME!!! WEAK?!

Darren: yeah, your aura is weaker than mine by so much.

???: I WILL SHOW YOU JUST HOW WEAK I AM THEN!!!

Darren: Go ahead.

He rushed toward me and tried to punch me on the face but I blocked it and sliced his arm off with my sword. I rushed behind him and whispered in his ear.

 I rushed behind him and whispered in his ear