Chapter 35- The Hurricane

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

"Are you the Strongest because you are Darren Satoru or are you Darren Satoru because you are the Strongest?" 

Azazel POV:

I stared at the two girls before sighing.

Azazel: So, what's the reason that you two are duelling?

Kaguya and Yuzuru just stared at me with a look of realization.

Kaguya: Oh right, we haven't told you.

Yuzuru: Blunder: It had slipped my mind. Azazel, as the judge has the right to know. Yuzuru and Kaguya originally began as one spirit.

Kaguya: Its name was Yamai. 

I rubbed my eyes before sighing.

Azazel: So basically, this is what I am getting. You two split for whatever reason and will one day become one spirit. But when you do, only Yuzuru or Kaguya's mind will remain?

Kaguya: Indeed. Yamai's mind is no more. Now, only Yuzuru or I can become Yamai.

Yuzuru: Explanation: We have been dueling to choose who remains. We have been fighting tooth and nail for many years, stuff including Running, boxing, kendama, power eating and many more.

I sighed before placing a hand on my face.

Azazel: Some of these sound pretty laid back though. What happens when one side loses?

Kaguya: It will disappear. We thank you, Azazel.

Kaguya kept on hugging my arm before getting closer to my face.

Kaguya: You've allowed to have the most intense duel yet.

Yuzuru: Confirmation: If this indeed is our final duel, I will have no regrets.

Shido just sighed before patting my back.

Shido: This is up to you I guess. You're the one who found them.

Azazel: Hey, what do you...

Shido walked out of the room before I sighed again.

Azazel: (Why me...)

Reine walked up to us while holding her iPad.

Reine: No use.

Azazel: What happened?

Reine: I can't seem to contact Fraxinus.

Azazel: Wha-

Reine: I can't identify the reason, but knowing Kotori, she probably is already on the island. I'll look into it, anyway... would you girls come with me for a moment? I can give you all some advice.

I gulped before staring at Reine.

Azazel: Are you sure, Reine?

Kaguya: You think you know better than me, lowly human? I don't need your dumb tips to-

Reine: I wouldn't mind just helping one of you. 

The two girls stared at each other before leaving me alone. I sighed and looked down at the floor again.

Azazel: (The hell is up with one of them disappearing?)

Darren POV:

I adjusted my sunglasses before walking inside the hotel with Ellen again.