Chapter 33- Under The Wisteria

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

"Under this tree, was when the boy and the princess shared laughs, under this tree was when the princess felt sorrow"

Kotori POV:

I started to shake as I watched Darren fly away from the blast.

Kotori: Darren... where is he?

Kawagoe: Captain, what's our next time?

Kotori: Darren... Darren... Darren... he's gone...

I started to look at the ground before I almost broke into screams.

Kotori: Darren is gone... Darren is gone...

I screamed into the floor before Reine placed a hand on my shoulder.

Reine: The commander needs time to recover, I'll take over command for now.

Mikimoto: If you think that's what we should do.

The crew adjusted themselves before Reine stood next to me.

Reine: What's Shin's status?

Minowa: He's thrown not too far from Tohka, he's unconscious and injured, but his regeneration is starting to activate.

Reine: Where's Azazel?

Kannazuki: Azazel heard the spacequake alarm and immediately headed over to meet Darren where he saw the blast from right now, although Darren is in extremely bad shape.

Reine: That's not good news, then how's Tohka?

Shiizaki: Her happiness meter didn't move, but her mental and emotional state is starting to stabilize.

Reine just stopped for a moment and told the crew.

Reine: Locate Darren and immediately bring Azazel to his location.

Kannazuki: She released a lot of anger from that blast, she may be in a trance of sorts it should be a while before she realizes what she just did.

Reine: Kannazuki is right, after her trance, she'll most likely lose control completely and completely regain her spirit power.

Munechika: If Shido reaches her position before she realizes then we might be able to minimise the casualties. 

Reine just nodded before facing the crew. 

Reine: The worst case scenario is that a Spacequake happens and it wipes out everything, including Tohka herself.

Kannazuki: Is Shido's regeneration finished and how long would it take for Azazel to reach Darren?

Munechika: He just healed a while ago, he's ready to go and Azazel should reach Darren in around 5 minutes.

I slowly sat up and took command again.

Kotori: Contact him to see if he responds, hopefully, the intercom isn't damaged and contact Azazel to see how's Darren, the moment that we saw him, he was like a dead man.

Kannazuki: Are you sure about this, commander? You can take a rest if you have to, it's alright.

Kotori: What are you on there blabbering about? I have no time to rest, our situation is critical, and I can't just sit here and just do nothing.