Chapter 23- Battle Above Tengu

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

-The battle to keep Efreet safe has started, Sorcerer vs Wizard who will come out on top?-

I rushed at high speed towards Origami as I stared at the new toy that she probably just stole to try and kill Kotori with. 

Origami: Here I come, Kotori.

Darren: Not if I have anything to say about it, Origami!

I took out my katana and tried to slash at her before she noticed me.

Origami: Portect Territory Deploy.

I slashed at her territory with my katana before she blocked and tried to hit me before Infinity stopped her attack.

Origami: That's...

Darren: It's infinity, have you heard of Achilles and the Tortoise?

Origami: So it's based on that concept...

Darren: Looks like someone did their homework.

Origami: Darren...

Darren: I thought you would never show up, you know, I was getting bored about having to hear about Shido and his siscon fantasies.

Origami deployed small missiles at me that the infinity stopped and blew up as I touched them. I waved away the smoke as I coughed a bit due to it before staring back at Origami.

Darren: Man, we just did this a moment ago, can you learn? Ugh, this smoke, it's really bad, isn't it?

I shot out pure cursed energy at her that she dodged as I quickly slashed away the remaining missiles.

Origami: So you're going to stand in my way huh, Darren?

I lifted my hair from my forehead before taking off my sunglasses, revealing the six eyes.

Darren: Yeah, I am going to stand in your way.

Origami: You know what Efreet did to my parents and you're still standing in my way.

Darren: Kotori is innocent, she wouldn't kill anyone!

Origami: You're just saying that because you're denying it.

I sighed before pointing my katana at her.

Darren: (Igris and the others are only good at ground battles, so sky-high battles I would have to deal with by myself.)

I smiled again before glaring at Origami. 

Darren: That's a pretty new toy you got there, I hope it's not some dead weight that you'll blame when you lose.

Origami: This is White Licorice, a new AST suit, it's what I'll use to kill Kotori, please leave, I don't want to hurt you with this suit.

I started laughing before moving at an extremely high speed, comparable to Origami as I tried to kick her but she blocked my kick with her Territory.

Origami: Limitless Cursed Technique... that ability is only usable with the Six Eyes...

Darren: So you know my technique, but what about it? It's not like you can pierce through my infinity with that weak of a thing. It's my mission here today to hold you off, Origami.