Chapter 17- Nightmare vs Ifrit

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

"Flames, they are not evil, but only turn evil when the user misuses them, the curse of a young girl and a monarch."

Everyone just stared at Kotori while Az and I readied up our techniques.

Darren: Did you get rusty over these past few months of doing nothing and eating junk food all day?

Azazel: Nah. 

I placed a hand on his shoulder and sighed while Kurumi and her clones choked Origami until she fainted.

Darren: Get your act together, playboy.

Azazel: Oh shut up.

Kurumi: Oh Darren-San, I wish you would stop ignoring me.

One of Kurumi's clones tried to shoot me with her bullet before it was stopped by infinity.

Darren: Then fight me yourself.

Kurumi stared at Kotori before she summoned Zaphkiel again.

Kurumi: Would you please stop interfering? I was just getting to the good part!

Kotori, Az and I descended to the floor before I grinned.

Kotori: You've gone a little too overboard, now kneel. I've come to repay you.

Darren: Shameless girl.

Kurumi: Well, this is fascinating, do you think you three can win against me? 

Darren: I don't see why not.

Kurumi: It's interesting seeing you three think you can punish me. You three?

Kotori: Yeah, if you don't want a beating now from the three of us, then dispel your clones and your angel. 

Kurumi giggled as I glared at her.

Kurumi: You seem to have the utmost confidence in your power. But such assumptions will lead to death. My Zaphkiel-

Darren: You really think so? If you really can kill me, then try your best to entertain me, I do ask of you.

Azazel: Are you even strong enough to take down two of the strongest here? Because personally, you should just give up now.

Kotori: Stop bragging and just come at us already, you slut who's trying to seduce Darren!

Kurumi: Very well then!

Kurumi's clones rushed towards Kotori before she swung her halberd which burnt them all.