Chapter 3- Tohka

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Silence came between us as Kotori informed me of the options.

Kotori: (The options are 1. I need to ask you something. 2. To make love with you. 3. I'm interested in you.)

Kotori: (Darren, we should just be straightforward and cut to the chase here. If we don't make it clear for her, she won't be able to understand. because options 1 and 3 will only cause more questions.)

Darren: (I swear to god, do not make me choose 2.)

I was practically sighing mentally while getting ready to summon my cursed spirits in case something goes wrong.

Kotori: (Too late, we all picked two.)

Darren: (I will eat all of your lollipops later.)

I looked at Princess again while trying to be confident.

Darren T-To make love with you.

The wall above me was suddenly sliced in half by Princess as I barely dodged the slice.

Princess: I can do without your jokes.

Darren: That face again... 

She stared at me with a sympathetic yet stern look as I gritted my teeth and stood up without any fear.

Darren: I'm here to talk to you, nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't matter what you want to talk about with me, as far as I am concerned about this, I don't even care if I am being ignored. But... there's one thing I would like you to know. I-

Kotori: (Darren, calm down! Your powers are going to-)

Darren: (Just shut the fuck up when I'm finally getting to the hype bit!)

Darren: There's not a single chance in hell I will reject you.

I stared at Princess, who gave me a shocked look in return as she slowly turned around while I prepared my cursed spirits.

Princess: Darren, was it? Will you really not reject me? 

Darren: Never, I'll even swear it on a binding vow if I have to!

Princess suddenly turned around as I returned the cursed spirits.

Princess: Do you promise?

Darren: I promise, I'm not a moral Jesus or anything, but even I will honour our promise.

Princess: Do you swear on your life?

Darren: I swear on my life, I'll even have a binding vow to you!

Princess suddenly turned around again and scratched her head.

Princess: Hmph, I won't let you fool me with those words! You big dummy!

Darren: Listen, I-

Princess: But, well, you know... I don't know what you are up to, but you and that blue-haired boy are the first humans who have made any attempt to talk to me.

Darren: Don't compare me to that idiot...

Princess: I'll use you to gather information about this world. Yes, that's important. It's super important.

Darren: O-okay... So, what's yours?

Princess: My name? I have none. But I suppose I would need one to hold a conversation. Darren, what would you like to call me?