Chapter 15- Raging Nightmare

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Azazel POV:

"Usually when you are cursed it is not because someone else cursed you, but because you cursed them instead."

I carried Shido back to Tohka and Origami who rushed towards us.

Tohka: Azazel!

Origami: Where's Darren? What in the world exactly happened?

Azazel: Who knows, if we're lucky, he'll be back before dinner starts. Once he starts a rampage... then no one can stop him.

Tohka: Shido, you're hurt!

Tohka held Shido's hand before he slapped her away, probably from the trauma that Darren and Kurumi gave him.

Tohka: S-Sorry, does that hurt?

Shido: N-No...

I scratched the back of my head as Shido ran away from us.

Origami: What happened to him?

Darren: He saw something unpleasant that's all.

Darren walked towards us while playing with his sunglasses which he was spinning in his hand, his eyes made Tohka blush a bit.

Darren: Let's go back...

I was suddenly teleported into where Shido and Kotori were in the Ratatoskr.

Darren: Need me for something, Ratatoskr?

I wore my sunglasses back on as Shido stared at me.

Shido: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TODAY?

He grabbed me by the collar and pushed me to the wall.

Darren: Watch it.

Shido: What the hell... are you even doing?! We were doing the right things, weren't we? 

Darren: What the hell are you talking about?

Shido: Spirits don't cause space quakes on purpose. They don't want to hurt others. That's what we believed! But Kurumi is different, yet you decided to side with her!

Darren: So what?

Shido: You can't do this!

I slapped Shido across the room and glared at him.

Darren: Don't half-ass this with me. I hope you know, I'm not you, Shido. I don't follow a moral compass on what's good and what's wrong. For me, what's right is walking the path I believe in, if that path means supporting a murderer, then so be it! You don't even understand her fully yet!

Shido: You... WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!

He grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the face, which I returned with a kick to his stomach.

Darren: Stop being a crybaby just because you can't handle stress, Shido! You're not Mana! Mana gave up everything to fight Kurumi, if Az or I weren't here today, you might've been the one almost dying to Kurumi! I live however I want, I eat whenever I'm hungry and I kill whenever I hate. There's nothing wrong with that! You don't have the right to tell me to quit after I already gave up everything to help out this place!

Shido: What the hell...

Shido tried to punch me again but I blocked it.

Darren: You're just angry because you are confused about my moral standing, I'll tell you right now, I don't live for others anymore. I keep moving forward and believe in what I believe in.