Chapter 32- Sukuna's Vessel and Daily Life

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I sat down in front of Shido who was still unconscious before he slowly opened his eyes.

Shido: Huh? 

Darren: So who are you, Sukuna or Shido?

Shido: I'm Shido and Shido only...

I smiled and leaned further into the chair.

Shido: TOBIICHI?! WHERE IS TOBIICHI?!

Shido struggled a little in the chains before I smiled at him.

Darren: I don't think you are in any position to worry about anyone else but yourself right now, Shido.

Shido: Is this like a game? What is this?

Darren: Hey, don't struggle so much you know, worst-case scenario, you'll trigger one of the seals and then die.

Shido immediately stopped struggling before staring at me.

Darren: Your secret execution has been set in stone.

Shido just stared at me in shock before his eyes widened.

Darren: Well, that would've been the case... if your sister wasn't Kotori. So with that, let me reiterate, you're gonna be...

I spun my fingers for dramatic effects.

Darren: Executed! Or that would've been the case if Kotori and the chairman of Ratatoskr didn't want you gone.

Shido: This story still doesn't make any sense so far...

Darren: Hey man, I tried already. We're not gonna execute you or anything. I'll just explain to you from the top anyway.

I showed him the picture of the Sukuna finger that I had taken.

Darren: This is basically the cursed item that both you and I ate, there are twenty overall we have 0 and the others are still out there.

Shido: Twenty? Are we including toes too? Or is that a separate category?

Darren: Nope, Sukuna has four arms. You know, this thing is super durable, even if we come into possession of one, I'm not even sure if we can destroy it. It's that powerful of a curse, you can tell by not even Az or I can destroy it. These curses are growing stronger day by day as well, so besides me, not really anyone can seal them anymore.

I pointed at Shido and grinned.

Darren: That's where you come in, Shido, if you die, then the curse inside you will also die. That's why some people might have mixed feelings about you. But killing you right away would be a waste, so I suggested to Kotori, what if we kill you once you consume all twenty of Sukuna's fingers?