Winged Chaos

Winged Chaos
written by maclars03

As soon as Maddison realized that Ryker was winged and the way they flew in the night sky, she knew it was chaos.

***

Maddison Palacio, a senior high school graduate, works as an assistant of Ryker Verano— a lone vampire heir who lives alone in a mansion in the middle of the forest. Everything worked well in her favor until she realized that working for him is never simple, especially when she fell hard for him. Little did she know, in the mansion lies the deepest secrets waiting to be discovered.

He's a vampire, and she's a human— yet she fell in love with him.

How would she handle the truth? Can love be the key to prevent the tragic fate that might await both of them?

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, laces, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

A/N:

This story contains foul language. 

Credits to my friend for the story title <3