I

POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

It's been several months now since you joined the stars, and I'm still here, waiting for a miracle to happen, who knows? Maybe if I keep hoping, you'll come back to help me, to support me, you were my only friend, you know? Why did you abandon me so easily, I ask myself that every day, every minute, every second, every thousandth of a second, sometimes I just want to get back to you, because there's not much to keep my feet on the ground anyway, Nevertheless, in your letter you forced me to make my dreams come true, to make sure that my move to Korea isn't just a silly, unfounded idea that leads nowhere, you know that it's for you that I'm fighting body and soul while my harassment continues? Anyway, I hope we'll see each other in the deep one of these days, I'll never forget you, I promise. Hong Jisoo.

After writing this, I gently close my notebook and look at my one and only photo I'd taken with him. He really was the boy who gave me back everything: confidence, a smile, the desire to fight. Honestly, I didn't see his malaise, because he was always smiling, friendly, considerate. The day I discovered him in his bathtub, his wrists bleeding, I knew I'd been a bad friend, because I had no idea he'd take his own life like that. I cried a lot, and I still do, but right now, I mustn't cry, I have to go to class to face my classmates. So I put on my shirt, my pants, my jacket, my shoes, I go to my bathroom and wash myself properly then I put on some perfume and deodorant. Then I go to my door and pick up my backpack, grunting in pain, I'd forgotten about those wounds. Once my bag is settled, I leave my house, a sigh escapes my mouth, I lock my door and head for my establishment.

On the way, I see my worst nightmare coming my way, and I already know what's waiting for me, so I take my bag off my back and wait for him, closing my eyes, I can hear him gloating as he approaches me, what have I done to the world to deserve so much hatred? I've no idea.

The boy comes over and gently caresses my cheek before slapping it hard, under the force he's put into his slap, I fall to the ground, no strength left to hold my body upright, I'm really pitiful right now. I can feel the boy kicking me in the stomach, I barely have the strength to open my eyes. I'm desperately waiting for time to pass more quickly and I hope it will stop, even if I'm used to it, it still hurts.

Maybe you're wondering why I don't fight back, what's the point? Honestly, if his blows get too violent one day, I might end up finding my friend through the stars. I sigh as I think of him, and a solitary tear rolls down my left cheek, I close my eyes again and let the boy take it out on me again and again.

Fuck my life

-------------------<3-------------------

Hello everyone ! I hope you are okay !

And i really hope you enjoy this chapter <3