VI

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

My eyes slowly open, how am I alive? I don't know, but I've survived and I think I've never been so disappointed in all my life, I scan the place where I am and I don't know it at all, the walls are white and faded which marks the age of the room, there's a wall-mounted TV in front of me, and a bathroom in my opinion just below the TV. I keep looking around and see that a boy is asleep on the desk chair. It's Jeonghan. Wait, Jeonghan, what's he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at school? Unless, what time is it? What day is it? And where am I? I really have no idea. I sigh softly, and at the same time my bedroom door opens to reveal Seungcheol and... I don't know his first name.
The two boys come towards me, my classmate goes to wake Jeonghan gently and the other boy comes to my side, his smile radiates into space, it's absolutely sublime, I'd like to smile like him one day in my life.

" Ah, I've never introduced myself to you, I'm Lee Chan in my first year. And I'm in a relationship with Cheol. " Say Chan softly..

His cheekbones turn red and his bubbly smile turns into an embarrassed grin. It's kind of cute after all I don't really know how to answer him I still haven't learned Korean very well.

" I'm glad you woke up " Jeonghan say sincerely..

" Um, where are we ? "

" We're in the hospital, it's been a week since you were in a coma and I've been coming to your bedside every day and desperately waiting for you to wake up."

" Sorry, but why? Why did you save me ? "

" I wasn't going to let you die in front of my eyes Jisoo, that doesn't make sense. "

" But anyway, if I go back to school I'm sure he'll kill me and he'll do it in front of all of you and nobody will come to save me. So what you just did doesn't make any sense you should have let me die. "

Jeonghan looks at me strangely, I've said too much here I should have kept my mouth shut and then why does he have to understand English so well too? He can't be bursting like the other students, it would have suited me on this one.

" I wish Hansol was here. " Say my oldest...

" Why ? "

" Your sentence was too complex I didn't understand anything. "

I sigh with relief and place a hand on my heart, which had started beating abnormally fast, I've stressed for nothing, I think it's the first time he hasn't understood me and it's no worse considering what I've told him. I wonder why I'm able to tell him everything so naturally without any restraint, except with my former best friend, I've never done that with anyone.
I feel like I trust him even though we don't even know each other, there's something wrong with me...
Anyway, it's not a big deal and I'm just going to put my strange behavior aside and act normally.

" Boys it's time for me to check on Jisoo, oh, but you're awake how do you feel ? " I think he's the doctor..

" I feel fine, I think ? thank you. "

" I'm Dr. Jang, you're in good hands here, don't worry. "

" I'm not worried, but when can I go back to school ? "

" Certainly not right away, in my opinion, so that all your wounds heal as much as possible and you feel a little better morally, you'll stay a little over a week. "

" But..."

" I'm sorry, but no negotiation is possible, young man. I've checked your condition now, so I'll say good night, and I'll see you tomorrow if you need to eat. It's imperative that you regain your strength, okay ? "

I simply nod and he leaves my room at the same time as Seungcheol and Chan, only Jeonghan stays with me and he looks at my plate I hope he doesn't intend to make me eat. I'm not hungry.

" You heard the doctor, you need to get your strength back. " Say Jeonghan..

Fuck my life

--------------------<3------------------