XX

-> POV Jeonghan ( Yeah finally )

~ One month later ~

I've officially been at your bedside for a month now, desperately waiting for your eyes to open, but you still haven't, I told you last week that I had a second interview yesterday, well, it went extremely well and I'm officially in the agency to be part of the band "Seventeen". There are twelve of us at the moment and they're looking for a singer, so I was thinking of auditioning you too, but life decided otherwise.
If I hadn't auditioned that day, I could have taken you home and no one would have had the right to touch you. I said this to Seungcheol and he told me I shouldn't blame myself, because with "ifs" we could change the world. I know he's right but I can't imagine a life without you, please don't close your eyes forever. I need you so much, your cuddles, your attention, your affection, your touch, your look at me, your sweet voice that comforts me when I'm down, your support, your smile, your laugh and above all your love for me. What am I going to do without all this if you don't wake up?
Yoon Jeonghan

----------

( The next day )

Are you still asleep today? And I keep coming here hoping your eyes will open, wanting to be the first person at your side the day you wake up. So I stay here, never mind my training, never mind the band, never mind my dream. You're so much more important than anything else.
You know Chula tried several times to come back to me, and Sovin also came to convince me that his sister was better than you. I kicked his ass and never saw him again. Until this morning, they were together in front of our school with a gang of boys, who tried to grab me, but I was able to defend myself and then Seung, Hansol and Chan came to help me so it was easy, we saw some students filming the scene so we asked them for the video, before I came to see you we went to the gendarmerie to show that they're still as undisciplined as ever. The police will look into the matter further. I'll let you know if there's any news.
Yoon Jeonghan

-------

( The week after )

And another week without having your arms around me, do you know how much I really miss you? I don't know if you realize how lonely I feel, I'm losing more and more the will to live, honestly if you don't wake up, I'm also going to fall asleep forever know this. Why go on living when the reason that makes your heart beat is no longer of this world? I don't even have the strength to perform anymore...
I had some good news that didn't even make me happy, but maybe it'll make you happy, so I'll tell you. Chula, Sovin and the whole gang have been officially arrested and put in jail. You see, nothing and no one can keep us apart now. So come back to me. I'm waiting for you.
And I love you too Hong Jisoo.
Yoon Jeonghan.

--------------------<3------------------