XXIII

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

The audition went extremely well, I could see my PD nim's eyes shining with admiration that made me very happy, but the fact that he didn't even hesitate for a single second before telling me that I'm officially the thirteenth member made me even happier. Right now I'm behind the door of the practice room hearing my boss talking to the members and telling them he's found the missing member, I'm laughing inwardly, because I can't wait to see their reaction when they see me. After the PD nim's speech, he leaves the room and indicates that it's my turn to go. I bow out of politeness and he smiles at me. After a few minutes of waiting, I decide to go in, but everyone's in a circle so they can't see me...

" Hey gyus!!! Hope you didn't miss me too much ? " I say, i try to not laught..

At my outburst everyone turns to me and they remain frozen in space I can't stop a giggle.

" Is this how I'm greeted? If this is it I'm going back. " I say to tease them..

Just as I was about to get my joke out I felt two arms come and encircle my waist, it's Hansol. Then someone came to hug me from the front, it's Chan, obviously these are my two closest friends.

" Welcome to Seventeen! You're the newest member, aren't you ? " Cheol say

" Yes hyung, you're the leader I guess ? " I reply

" This is obvious. Are you in the vocal team ? " Ask Jihoon

" Yes! You must be the leader of our team. " I say

" You hit the nail on the head, it's really good to see you again though. " Say Soonyoung..

" I'm very happy to know that you're our last member. " Say Jun..

" Anyway, we wouldn't have accepted anyone but you. " Respond his boyfriend

" It's really good to be together again. " Say Mingyu

" Let's get started ! " Respond his boyfriend

" And we'll make history together! " Say Seokmin louder.

I smile warmly then Chan and Hansol let go of me and everyone hugs me one by one.

" You have no idea how worried Vernon, Dino and Jeonghan have been to death. I'm relieved really. " Say Seungkwan..

I take him in my arms too and gently rub his hair. And then we let go, then I go over to my boyfriend, this one hasn't addressed a word, hasn't moved a hair, only a solitary tear rolls down his cheek, so once well in front of him I wipe this one away and it's only then that he becomes aware of the world again, without hesitation he takes me in his arms and he cries, being as happy as he is to be able to take him in my arms again I cry too and we stay like this for a little while.

" Joshuji I missed you so much, but really... don't ever scare me like that again please I need you. " My boyfriend say to me with sincerity in his voice..

" I know, I've read all the letters you've left me I feel sorry for hurting you so much. But I want you to know that I'm here now and nothing and no one can keep us apart. " I reply with the same tone

" Come with me, you'll be sharing a room with me. "

I smile softly and we let go, my eldest gently takes my hand in his and he leads me towards our dormitory, he explains that each room is occupied by a couple and ours is the one at the back, when we enter this one I'm impressed by the immensity of the space, Jeonghan can see that it surprises me because he laughs at my reaction. He pulls gently on my hand and goes to take his place on the bed, then invites me to sit on his legs so I do, his hands automatically come to join my belly and his head rests on my shoulder. We stay like that, it's really good to be back with everyone, but especially to be back with him.

--------------------<3------------------