XXII

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

~ One month later ~

I've managed not to show my eldest son that I'm awake, in fact it hurt me to lie to him, but for my surprise to work I have to do it, I have to admit that the doctor helped me a lot, today I'm finally allowed to leave so I slowly leave my room and when I get to the reception desk I see my boyfriend arriving so I hide behind a wall, before feeling my doctor behind me. He shows me the stretcher, I climb on and lie down, he covers my head with the white sheet and takes me with him.

" We apologize Mr. Yoon but Mr. Hong had a horrible relapse, we had to change his room and visits are forbidden. " The doctor say..

" I see, thank you. It's not too serious? He's not going to die ? " Respond my boyfriend..

" We'll do everything we can to make sure he doesn't. Now please excuse me but I have to take this body somewhere else and notify a family that their child has passed away. "

I feel like laughing, this doctor should have been an actor he would have won a bunch of Oscars for sure. I feel my stretcher moving again and then after several minutes the temperature changes, we're surely outside.

" I have to go on a mission, get in the vehicle with me, we'll take you to your agency. " Say the doctor

" You're great as a man. " I say with a small smile..

" Let's just say I wish someone had done this for me when I was your age."

" I see, but thanks anyway for everything. "

I take the sheet off my head and feel the vehicle start to move, I look out the window at the scenery and think about what music I'm going to be able to sing, then "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 comes to mind, instinctively I start humming it and I feel looks on my person so I stop and turn to the people. It's the two doctors who are looking at me proudly - it's strange, I feel like someone with a high level of training, even though I'm doing this without preparation, just by instinct.
After a few moments we arrive in front of my musical agency, and once again I thank the doctors who took me there.

" I can't wait to hear your voice on a big screen young man I'd be happy to be your fan. " The doctor Jang say to me..

" You can be sure young man that we'll be waiting with bated breath for the debut of your band. " Reply Doctor Lee..

" Cheer up, Mr Hong! I'm sure you'll make it! " Encourage me the Doctor Kim..

All their encouragement boosted me to death, I smiled at the three doctors and thanked them one last time, then got out of the vehicle, closed the truck door and my gaze settled on the agency door, I sighed and said "Fighting" to myself. I'm careful not to go through the main door, I don't want the guys to see me right now. It has to be a surprise for Jeonghan, of course, but also for everyone else. So I go around the side and enter the building through the back door, which opens directly onto PD Nim's office, so I knock on the door and hear my boss telling me to come in, so I do.

" Jisoo?! Wow, you're out of the hospital? How are you feeling ? " The PD Nim, ask me

" I'm feeling much better and I'm ready. " I say with assurance..

" To do what ? "

" Pass the auditions and become the missing thirteenth member. "

PD nim smiles gently at me and he asks me to take a seat in front of him so I can begin my songs, I've never been so confident in my life. I sincerely hope this works...

--------------------<3------------------