XIII

~ 2 month later ~

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

In the space of two months, many different things have happened, but not all of them positive,
Chan and Seungcheol quarreled and the younger one ended up leaving the older one, this very morning, Jeonghan jumped at the chance to comfort his eldest and Seungcheol got annoyed with him, saying he'd been waiting for that anyway, Jeonghan didn't take it very well, and he distanced himself from his best friend, so the group is now split in two. For my part, it's true that I stick more to Jeonghan than to the others, but I also adore Seungcheol, so I sometimes stay with him and the others, as I do now. Honestly, I still don't understand why Chan left Seungcheol, it's really incomprehensible, they love each other to death, what happened?

" Chan is no longer in a relationship with you, I can try my luck again. " Say this whore..

Seungcheol gets angry all of a sudden, he gets up from the bench and grabs the girl's collar then he starts screaming and crying at the same time, he's hurt and destroyed by this separation it shows and she presses where it hurts, she's really the worst pest.
My eldest tells the girl to go fuck herself, that he won't love anyone like he loves Chan, and that he only needs himself and no one else. He then pushes the girl away from him and walks off towards Chan, who is standing with tears in his eyes a few yards away. Once my eldest reaches him, he falls to the ground with both knees and sincerely asks the blond boy to give him another chance, that he'll make sure they stop fighting, but even though Chan is crying he doesn't flinch and once again tells his eldest that it's over, then turns his back and walks off. This scene breaks my heart and I turn my head towards Jeonghan, he's also been watching the scene and I'm pretty sure I see tears running down his cheeks so I get up from my bench and go to his side.
I let him lean against me and let his tears dry on my shirt, reminding me of our very first hug, he needs comfort and I'm here to give it to him.

" I'd so love to reconnect with Seungcheol, and see the pairing between him and Chan again. " Say Jeonghan desperately..

" I'd also like to see their couple again, they're so cute together basically. " I respond..

" I don't understand where all their fights are coming from, here and at the studio they're adorable and exemplary, but maybe once they get together just the two of them it just doesn't work out? I don't know. "

" We don't know how it goes without us keeping an eye on them, that's true. "

" Do you think it would have been better if I'd stayed with Seungcheol? "

" No. "

My gentle tone to change to an icy one without even my wanting it to, I think only my heart spoke, but also why did he ask that? Hansol was right, he hasn't forgotten Cheol and he still has lingering feelings for him, and I find myself in the middle of this having feelings for my eldest, yes after two months I realized I had feelings for him.
But really, it's an awful situation, it really looks like a drama with a love triangle, a love quartet.

Fuck my life

--------------------<3------------------