III

[ The bold lyrics are to note that Joshua speaks English and not Korean ]

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

So I walk out of my classroom with Jeonghan by my side, he walks in front of me and I walk as best I can, which is to say extremely slowly and with a limp, poor thing he's going to wait for me. Ah, that's what he does, he stops for a moment and turns towards me, seeing me so far away from him, he approaches me and I keep walking towards him. Once we're in front of each other, I can feel him coming to my side to take one of my arms and put it behind his neck, then he supports me so as to help me walk. This is one of the main reasons why he's nicknamed "Ange" in the establishment.

"  Don't you want to go to the infirmary ? You look like you're in pain " Jeonghan say softly..

" What, is it me you've just been talking to ? "

Am I dreaming or is he worried about me ? I turn my head towards him and he smiles gently at me, I feel that I'm not going to be able to hold back my tears any longer and I'm right to think like that because my tears are naturally running down my cheeks, Jeonghan is panicking I can feel it, he lets go of me with one hand and gently wipes away my tears, this only accentuates my crying, damn I'm ridiculous, I gently close my eyes and it's only then that I feel two arms come around me, is he really hugging me now? It feels so good that I don't have the strength to push him away. I just enjoy what he's offering me.

" Cry all you want I'm in no way going to judge you and this will stay between us. " Say Jeonghan with a sweet and relaxing voice...

This sentence makes me feel so good that I allow myself to take him in my arms too, and I let my head rest on his shoulder, my tears continue to roll down my cheeks and they come to dry on my eldest's jacket, we stay like this until the bell rings, this one makes me realize that I'm in the arms of a boy far too superior to me to continue this so I move away from him and still limping I head for the bathroom. Once there, a wave of disgust runs through me and I vomit, not once, but twice. I can't take it anymore, it's time to eat and do I look hungry? No, absolutely not, I'm just going to skip this meal like I always do.

I come out of the bathroom and bump into Jeonghan and Seungcheol, who are looking at me worried? I think that's what's going through their eyes, then...

" Cheollie hyung ! I need your help, please. " Oh, i don't know him, who is it ?

" You need me all the time baby Chanie. " Say Seungcheol with a sweet voice.

The said " Baby Chanie " comes straight to Seungcheol, he takes the older one in his arms, I find it quite cute and it makes me smile inwardly and only inwardly. Right now I just have to look like a zombie.

" Why are you just standing there ? We've got to eat, come on ! " I don't know him part two..

" Jun, you go ahead with Hao, I'm taking this boy back with us. "

Jeonghan points at me, and ? No I don't agree, besides they'll wonder why I'm not eating, no, no, no. It mustn't happen, find an excuse, anything-

" Come on, this way you'll introduce yourself to us, and we'll introduce ourselves properly to you. " Say Jeonghan to me...

Fuck my life

--------------------<3------------------