XIV

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

Jeonghan detached himself from my arms following my very cold "no", then his eyes landed on me, I looked at him in turn, in his eyes I could read incomprehension and I could honestly understand why he was looking at me like that. So I explain things simply, taking out the part about my feelings for him of course, using exactly the same words Hansol had sent me. Jeonghan nods, obviously understanding what I'm getting at, he sighs at my words and then his head comes to my shoulder, I let him do it even though my brain is screaming at me that I'm doing something stupid, my heart is screaming at me that every moment with Jeonghan is notable and important so that's why I let my eldest rest on me. Just as my eyes were about to close, Chan started talking.

" I'd like to please have your eyes turn to the lockers and the main wall of the high school. " Say the boy..

We all listen to him and turn our heads towards the place indicated, nobody understands what the blond intends to do, nevertheless we're all curious by the situation. For the moment nothing happens until a kind of white sheet covers the wall and the lockers, then a video starts up, this one demonstrating harassment, rape and strong drugs. We can easily see Sovin and his sister in it, but also multiple people who annoy and manipulate others and then finally we see the victims and I'm one of them, I feel Jeonghan lift his head from my shoulder and his gaze settles on my person, I gently turn my head towards him and I can see more tears rolling down his cheeks, At this I simply shake my head and look back at the video, and this time it's my turn to cry, because I see my former best friend in the video, smiling as he's being beaten by Sovin, it's amazing how he could smile in any situation, I sincerely wonder how he managed to always radiate happiness with such a chaotic present. I'll always love that boy, he's forever engraved in my heart. After seeing this passage comes the moment when there are arguments between couples, there's a sentence that accompanies it "They manage to destroy even the most close-knit couples for their personal pleasure, nevertheless this only works temporarily".
Then a photo and a little description accompanies it "I love you Cheollie hyung".
It's way too cute, instantly my head turns back and I can see Chan in Seungcheol's arms, the two of them cuddling lovingly and warmly, you can definitely see that they've missed each other enormously and really love each other. I gently tap Jeonghan's arm as I thought he'd missed the scene, but when I turn my head towards him I realize he's already turned around.

" You're right Joshuji, they're amazing together, I'm not the right one for Seungcheol I need to get this into my head. " Say Jeonghan softly..

" I'm sure one day you'll find the person to help you get over Seungcheol. " I respond to him

" Honestly, I think I might have found that person, even if it's still not clear in my mind. I'm sure that sooner or later he'll make me forget all about Seungcheol. "

" I hope this person will be the right one for you."

" I hope so too. "

Then he rests his head on my shoulder, and we stay like this for the rest of the day.

--------------------<3------------------