XVIII

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

After we've kissed, we step back from each other, his hands are still on my waist and mine are on his shoulders, the weather is much more clement, the rain and wind have stopped and only the moon and stars accompany the sky, this moment is unreal, tomorrow I'll wake up and I'll be just friends with my eldest again I'm sure. Jeonghan gently lets go of my waist and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small piece of paper and saying.

" Would you like to become my boyfriend ? " He ask me in english

I can't stop a giggle, then finally a frank laugh comes out of my mouth, I'm surprised by this myself, I instantly stop laughing and Jeonghan looks at me doubtfully. I smile softly at him then allow myself to start laughing softly again, he's offended so he grabs me by the hips and he pulls me closer to his person, so I'll stop laughing at him, he kisses me on the mouth and then he stops and plants his gaze in mine, we smile at each other.

" I made the effort to ask you in English and you're laughing at me. That's just mean." He pout like a child

" Excuse me, but your accent was just way too cute even if it is bursting. " I say..

" You could have stopped at cute.."

I start laughing again under his childish reaction and he comes to tickle my ribs so that I stop laughing at him, nevertheless his action only accentuates my laughter, after several minutes having fun like children, we stop and Jeonghan draws me into his arms in order to give me a hug, he loves hugging me too much, it's crazy that.

" You didn't even answer my question either. " He say discretely..

" Why wouldn't I ? You're the one who helped me and proved that even if life's hard we can still get through it. " I respond..

" I'm happy to be your source of happiness Joshuji ~ ah and Shua.."

" Hmm? What's the matter ? "

" Smile and laugh more often, it's really wonderful to see you beaming with joy. "

Gently he pulls me away from his arms and personally I nod gently to tell him I'll try to smile and laugh more often, anyway now I have everything to be happy so I don't see why I shouldn't show my joy to others.
Jeonghan gently takes my right hand in his, intertwines our fingers and then tells me that we're going to join the others. I'd forgotten that we hadn't come alone, but it'll be good to get back to the others, so I can tell Chan and Hansol that I'm finally with Jeonghan, and that they wanted it even more than I did, which will make them happy to know.
My now boyfriend and I walk down the steps and go back to our friends, who react immediately because our hands are linked and our smiles sparkle like our eyes. Hansol and Chan congratulate me, but I told them that our formalization as a couple is Jeonghan's prerogative.
I've never been happier in my life and my two friends ask me, like Jeonghan, to smile all the time, or at least more often, because my smile is really particularly beautiful. Receiving this kind of compliment has really done me good, and I'm going to write again in my notebook to my late friend to tell him that I'm really getting happier and happier. I hope he's happy for me from up there.

--------------------<3------------------