XII

> Jisoo phone, discussion with Hansol

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

Me

Hansol, I need you to understand something, it's pretty important...
Well, I don't know...
It's complicated.

My bro ✨️

Calm down hyung, everything's fine, just explain things calmly and I'll help you as best I can.

Me

It's about Jeonghan.

My bro ✨️

What did he do to you? He didn't do anything bad to you, did he? No, he's absolutely not the type.

Me

No, it's just the opposite, he's nice, too nice, and he's more and more attached to me, and touchy-feely, and I don't know what to think.

My bro ✨️

You're not falling in love with him by any chance, are you?

Me

That fast? We haven't even been close a month.

My bro ✨️

Seungkwan and I got together after just two weeks, but really it's not the time that matters, it's the chemistry and the closeness that counts most.

Me

All right, let's say I feel something for him, I'm not even sure, but whatever.
But what about him? I don't even know if he's attracted to guys or girls?

My bro ✨️

To tell you the truth, he had feelings for Seungcheol and they dated before realizing that there would only be friendship between them.

Me

Really? I'd never have thought of that, because the two of them really do behave like friends.

My bro ✨️

If Seungcheol hadn't met Chan, Jeonghan would never have moved on, believe me he loved Seungcheol deeply. I'm not even sure he's really moved on...

Me

So if Seungcheol understood that there would only be friendship between them, it was only thanks to Chan? Otherwise he'd still be with Jeonghan, right?

My bro ✨️

That's right, when Seungcheol met Chan he was still with Jeonghan but when he saw Chan he understood that he didn't feel anything for Jeonghan so he left him, Jeonghan understood but he also took it badly and took a while before giving up the idea of seeing him as a couple again. Now he adores Chan and the couple between Seungcheol and Chan. Even if I feel there's a part of him that would still like to be with Seungcheol.

Me

It must have been hard for him to forget the one he loved and do you think he still has lingering feelings for Seungcheol?

My bro ✨️

Honestly I told you that maybe he still has feelings for him but I have no idea, maybe he's moved on for good, just ask him, he's not going to eat you.

Me

I don't have his number.

My bro ✨️

* Number * holds gift, and I'll let you my boyfriend cuddles.

Me

Have a nice evening and thanks for everything!

My bro ✨️

Good evening to you too hyung and courage with Jeonghan!
Seen

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

> Change of conversation, Jeonghan

Me

Hyung, it's Jisoo! I hope you're well from earlier and thanks again for treating me and sorry for running away.

Jeonghan hyung ❤️‍🩹

Oh ~ Joshuji!
I'm still fine, thanks, and what about your injuries? You're welcome, it's so normal, it's not serious, the boys are embarrassing and want me to have someone, and seeing how close I am to you, they jump at the chance to tease me.

Me

My wounds are burning less thank you for everything really!
I didn't take their joke badly, I just panicked and don't want to know why.

Jeonghan hyung ❤️‍🩹

Stop thanking me, it's normal I told you!
What if I want to find out why?

Me

Well, I won't answer any of your questions. I'll see you later, okay?

Jeonghan hyung ❤️‍🩹

You're too cute ~ sorry I'll stop bothering you! See you Joshuji ~

Me

Have a nice evening Jeonghan hyung!

Jeonghan hyung ❤️‍🩹

Good evening 💚

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

That heart may mean nothing to him but to me it means a lot and even my heart agrees with my brain.

--------------------<3------------------