XXI

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

[ One week later ]

My eyes open slowly, I blink a few times to get used to the light, then I grunt in pain, I realize I'm in a hospital bed again, but unlike last time I'm hooked up all over, I don't know how long I've been here, but it's probably more than a week, after waking up properly I turn my head towards the chair next to my bed, there are some papers there. It's with a great deal of pain that I manage to get my hands on them, and once I've got the three words in my hands I start to read them: they're writings left by my boyfriend, and they make me cry, how could I have made him suffer so much? I'm happy to know that Sovin's whole gang is behind bars, I know that now I'll be able to walk the streets of Seoul without any problems and that makes me happy. I can't wait to get out of here.
I put the letters back in their place and close my eyes, the door opening just then I hear it. I decide to stay like this.

" You're still asleep Joshuji..." Oh, he's Jeonghan voice..

I hear him sigh, his footsteps approach me, and once he gets to my side he strokes my hair.

" We really need another singer Josh. Please I want it to be you and only you by our side, the thirteenth member must be only you no one can fill that role as well as you. You've slept long enough already, don't you think? " Say Jeonghan..

He sighs again and removes his hand from my hair, then afterwards I feel his lips rest on my forehead, and then he leaves, taking care to say "I'll wait for you forever Josh ..." then the door opens and closes. I'm angry at myself for making him think I was still in a coma, but I've got an idea, he really wants me to become the missing member of their group so to come back strong I'll first get out of this hospital, go straight to the auditions without telling Jeonghan and then finally if I pass them the PD nim will introduce me to the members and that's when Jeonghan will notice I'm back on my two legs, ready to make my dreams come true.

" Are you awake Mr Hong? How are you feeling ? " The doctor ask me

" My arm hurts a little, but the rest is fine. How long have I been in a coma ? " I reply

" You've officially been here for two months, so your boyfriend will be happy when you wake up. "

" How long before I can get out ? "

" Please be reasonable, I'd say a month, until your wounds have healed properly and you've regained a decent appetite. "

" Please don't say anything to my boyfriend until then, I've got an idea to surprise him and I've got to pretend I'm still in a coma. The day I go out, if he comes looking for me, tell him you've moved me to another room because I've had a seizure. Visits are once again forbidden. "

" Don't worry, I'll cover for you, but in the meantime, you'll have to regain your strength, young man. "

I nod slowly and see him bring me a plate of rice, it's not very full and the doctor informs me that my stomach needs to be slowly reacclimatized to food and not all at once, so there's not much in it, I nod again and start to eat, surprisingly, I feel that everything is going to stay in my stomach. It's the first time I've felt the desire to eat.

--------------------<3------------------