XIX

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

~ Two weeks later ~

It's now been two weeks since Jeonghan and I got together, at first I didn't want anyone to know, I was embarrassed by it, but finally after a few days, I allowed my eldest to reveal our relationship to the others, the students howled some with joy, others with disgust and disappointment, because they were hoping to end up in Jeonghan's arms. Nevertheless, he confirmed loud and clear that if we're together, it's because he wants to be, he wanted to be with me long before I wanted to be with him.
Today I'm alone, with friends, because my eldest is auditioning, and it's a day a little more boring than the others...
I hardly speak and my smile doesn't want to radiate, even my stomach hurts horribly as if something's going to happen but I don't know what.

The day passes without a hitch so I head for home, then on the way I feel a huge pain in my chest, without understanding what's happening to me, I lean against the wall beside me and start breathing abnormally, tears roll down my cheeks and my head starts to spin. What's happening to me?

" You haven't forgotten me, have you ? " Oh no, not him again..

" He stole Jeonghan oppa from me! Hit him. " This whore..

The two morons are back, weren't they in juvenile detention? Because yes after they were kicked out of the establishment the video went viral and reached the ears of some parents who filed a complaint against them, and the police informed us that they would be in juvenile detention... unfortunately that's not the case. I feel Sovin kicking me in the legs, I fall pitifully to the ground, my head hits the floor without any gentleness, I grunt in discomfort, and when my eyes open again I see that he's not alone, there's his sister, but also lots of other boys I don't know at all, they reek of alcohol and drugs, besides you can tell they're under the influence of this kind of thing because their pupils are dilated, after a few minutes of doing nothing, after I don't know how long, I feel my blood draining more and more, then I feel one of them press on the skin of my arm with a cigarette, I'd like to scream, but nothing comes out, another boy comes and slams a glass bottle down beside me, he grabs a piece of glass and draws a line on my arm, this line turns into a sentence, I'd like to read it, but I'm so out of strength that my eyes close.
I can only hear a hubbub in the background, the guys who hit me look scared, but nobody helps me, I hear footsteps going away and then nothing...

Maybe I'm finally going to join my former best friend, as I predicted...
I hope Jeonghan will be happy all the same, that his audition today went well, that he'll find someone he'll love, cherish with all his being, that this same person will never be like me, Jeonghan deserves to be truly joyful in his life, he deserves all the happiness in the world, the love of heaven and eternal respect.

Honestly, I also told myself that my happiness was too demonstrative to be lasting, that all my joy had to be ephemeral, that I'm destined not to be happy all the time, that it's normal even for me to be sad, a shadow of my former self, sullen and lacking in energy. That's much more like me than being happy, smiling and enjoying my life.
Finally, after almost two months of joy and without saying it again, I can say it again... These three little words...

Fuck my life

--------------------<3------------------