XVII

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo ) ( Information now Joshua can speak in korean, thanks to Jeonghan )

I haven't even had time to express my point of view, Jeonghan has already dragged me onto the dance floor that is the establishment's courtyard in order to dance his damn slow dance there, honestly I'm complaining, but it doesn't displease me, because my body is glued against my eldest's, his hands are posed behind my back, mine are behind his neck and we're so close that our breaths mingle, His gaze pierces mine and it's almost unbearable, in fact, I'm suffocating a little, so I pull my eldest away from me and run away once more, I can't sustain an exchange with him, so long and so close above all, yes, laughing with him is okay, yes, chatting with him is okay, but dancing with him clinging to me is too much, much too much. Since I'm alone in this stairwell, I take a deep breath and sigh to calm myself down.

" Fuck, I've been looking everywhere for you, don't scare me like that again. " He say with a low voice.

How exactly did he find me.? I've no idea, but he seems happy, because he takes me straight into his arms to give me a gentle embrace, I obviously take my eldest in my arms too and we stay like that for I don't know how long, since it's pleasant I don't intend to get out of his arms, nevertheless, he does. Then he gently undoes my mask, removes his too, takes my hand and leads me to the roof of the establishment, once we're up there, the wind hits our faces and I feel my cheeks burning, the view before me is not worthy of reality, Jeonghan's hair flying in the wind, his face shining because of the glitter on his mask, I'm so subjugated by his beauty that I don't feel him approaching me. And yet, once my contemplation ends, I realize he's not even a step away.
Slowly, his hands reach out for mine and his eyes meet mine.

" Joshuji, I need to talk to you about something. " He say..

" About... About what ? " I ask a little bit scared, in korean..

" You see a few months ago I never thought I'd be able to forget the love I have for Seungcheol but finally I met someone who made me totally forget the amorous feelings I had for him. "

" I'm happy for you hyung. "

" This person is gentle, kind, calm, level-headed, always trying to see the positive side of the world, even though she's only known the negative side in her life, she's strong both physically and mentally. Everything she's gone through has made me realize that she deserves to be loved, supported and cared for. And I want to be that person. I want to be her, because I love everything about her, she's an example to me and I want to share my life with her. Today I'm not afraid to say it, I have feelings for her. "

I really don't understand why he's telling me all this, it managed to make me cry anyway, because I don't know why I would have liked to be that "her". I bite my lower lip in stress and lower my head to the ground, then I feel my eldest grab my chin with his fingers he lifts my head and our eyes meet again.

" If you haven't understood Joshuji, the person I'm interested in is you. You and only you. After all our outings, our time together, our repeated training to reach our dreams together. After all that I realized that I need you every day. Joshuji I have feelings for you. " He finish he's sentence

" I do too hyung, I've had feelings for you for a long time now. " I say shyly and softly..

He smiles at me and pulls me into his arms, our two faces find themselves close and our noses touch, I smile openly for the first time and the rain comes to accompany our moment our two heads rise and we look up at the sky before looking at each other again then as if by magic our eyes close and his lips gently come to find mine, it's the best feeling in the world, I've never felt so good in all my life.

--------------------<3------------------