XI

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

Jeonghan put disinfectant on my wounds and a little cream on my nose, followed by a bandage, and right now I'm in the agency's dance room watching my eldest move to the rhythm of the music, which is "THE 7TH SENS" by NCT U. He's dancing and I'm automatically singing along, I love this music so much that I learned it without thinking, and there are other boys who have joined my eldest, I don't know any of them except Jun and Minghao now, but the others I have no idea. The song ends and Jeonghan approaches me followed by the others. My eldest finally introduces me to the others, there's Seungkwan who's apparently going out with Hansol, I'm shocked because I've never seen them together after they've probably met outside. Then there's Soonyoung and Jihoon, the two of them are also together, Soonyoung is also called Hoshi and he's their dance leader. Then he introduces me to Seokmin. He also tells me that there are two boys in the next room called Mingyu and Wonwoo but he doesn't want us to disturb them so I'll see them next time. I'm not sure I'll remember all their names as there are so many of them, but if my friendship with them lasts it will. Jeonghan gives me some details, Jihoon is also called Woozi and he's the vocal leader of the group, I didn't know that but, Seungcheol, Chan and Hansol are from here too all together they're training to be part of a group that will be called Seventeen. Honestly, I envy them, because they'll soon be making their dream come true. Personally, I'm not there yet, I'm far from it, very far indeed, by the time an agency notices me, frankly I think I've even had time to do forty different studies and jobs, I'm not even kidding.

" And you, Hyung, wouldn't you like to be part of the group ? " Ask Minghao to me..

" The auditions are still open. " Say he's boyfriend.

" We've heard you sing and you sing much too well. " Say Seokmin.

" I honestly think the PD nim will take you on without a second thought. " Say Jihoon

" That's really nice, but I'm still having trouble speaking Korean... " I respond shyly

Suddenly I feel a hand caress my hair, I slowly turn my head and see Jeonghan smiling tenderly at me, he continues to play with the strands of my hair before saying.

" I'm going to teach you this in detail, if that's all it takes for you to become part of the group you can be sure I'll be your language teacher. " Jeonghan say to me..

At this end of the sentence all eyes turn to us and personally I start to blush, I look away and feel Jeonghan pull me into his arms.

" Oh no you're too cute. " Say Minghao..

" I have a feeling there's going to be one more couple soon. " Say he's partener

" Or maybe they already are and they're hiding it..." Say Jihoon..

I quickly pull myself away from Jeonghan's arms and shake my head from right to left before getting up and running away, I'm too embarrassed to stay there, my heart is beating fast, for not too long I've realized that I've been behaving really strangely, I have incomprehensible feelings, I don't understand myself anymore, I really don't know what's going on with me, but this is the first time I've been so lost with myself.

--------------------<3------------------