✧ 1

Staring at her twin brother, Liam, who looks like a million of dollars showed up in front of his door, Umji wonders how they are twins

"Umji look!" He shouted, shoving his phone in her face. She pushes it back, and tries to see what she's supposed to look at.

She reads an announcement for a kpop group, specifically NCT. It stated, NCT 127 WILL GO ON TOUR.

Umji raises her eyebrows at the news, and gives the phone back to him. "Okay so why should I care?" She looks at him confused.

He dramatically gasps, sitting on the opposite side of the couch, "You should care because we need to go! They're touring in Korea!" Umji stares at him some more, not convinced.

He gives her the puppy dog eyes, "Please Umji, this is a one in a lifetime chance! I really want to see Jaehyun,"

Rolling her eyes, she grabs the tv remote and unpauses her show, "No thanks. I don't even care for kpop and plus I'd be the one paying 'cuz your broke ass doesn't wanna work."

Sighing, Liam sinks into the soft cushions of the girls couch. He side eyes her then goes back onto his phone, but not before whispering, "Well you like Seventeen.."

Umji turns her head into his direction, "What was that?" And he shrugs his shoulders, pretending he didn't say anything.

She thinks about the tour he showed her earlier- it would be a nice outing, especially since the girl has been couped up in her dorm studying her ass off. She did need a break.

Pausing her show once again, she turns her whole body towards her brother. He looks up from his phone in confusion after hearing the russling coming from his sister.

"Uh, are you okay..?" He asked, not knowing if he should be scared or not. All she does is chuckle, before shaking her red hair.

"I was just thinking about the tour you showed me. Even though I don't know who they are— I do know me and you have both been studying hard and deserve a break. So maybe, that is the break. But obviously, if I do pay for the tickets, you have to pay me back somehow." She says, looking at him then checking her phone after seeing it light up.

The boy gasps, moving closer to her so he can grab her hands, "Are you joking? No way you're actually serious. Umji, the most introverted person I know, actually willing to go to a concert?"

She smacks her teeth, "Well if you don't want to go just say so, damn." That makes the boy gasp even louder, "Wait no! I'll go!"

Umji smirks, pushing him off of her, "Yeah, exactly. That's what I thought." He rolls his eyes and sits down to ask another question, "Soooo why'd you change your mind?"