✧ 8

It's been a few months since NCT 127 started their tour, and it was finally ending

Haechan and Umji tried to stay in contact, but with his busy schedule and Umji studying 24/7, they barely could do that.

But since Haechan was coming home today, she planned to do something for his hard work.

And with the help from Jaehyun, that's what happened.

It was 3:32 AM, and Umji was working night shift at the convenience store again.

Sunwoo already had clocked out, leaving just her in the store.

It was pretty boring but she had something to look forward to, or someone.

Before she could think some more, she heard a ding come from the store.

She saw a man with a black cap and black mask walk in. Yes, she was a little suspicious but she didn't question it.

She watched him walk around the store, grabbing stuff he wanted. Then, he came up and placed them on the counter.

Scanning the stuff, the total was plastered onto the register. "That'll be 8 dollars."

The man handed her the money, but before she could take it, he moved his hand back.

"Uhm-" "Umji?"

They both made eye contact, the girl confused while he stood there stunned.

"Uhm hi? How do you know my name?" She asked, still trying to figure out who he is.

The mysterious man looked around and made sure nobody was coming before he took off his mask, revealing his face.

"Haechan?"

He gave her a small grin before replying, "Yeah that's me. I totally forgot you worked here,"

She stared at him some more. Seeing him this close again felt like a dream she didn't want to wake up from.

His tan smooth skin shone from the lighting inside the store, his brown eyes staring at her and waiting for her to talk, his pink lips, everything about him put her in a trance.

He cleared his throat, making her snap out of her trance. "Oh uhm- sorry. I didn't expect you to actually come."

Now it was his turn to be confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed. She chuckled, motioning him to come to the back of the counter.

"Well, I just wanted to catch up and talk to you, but in person this time. So I asked Jaehyun if he could get you to come, but I didn't expect him to actually agree." She says, eyes darting everywhere.