✧ 11

Two more days until Umji's birthday

Two more days until Umji's birthday. And one more day until she leaves to go see her family back in Australia.

Haechan needed to get her a gift, and fast.

He asked her brother and asked him to ask her friends on what she's always wanted or likes.

The information he got out of it was clothing, legos, hair accessories, and Ugg platforms.

And that's what he got her.

He got her a spiderman lego set, strawberry shortcake because Liam said it was her favorite, and lastly, Ugg platforms.

He made sure to wrap it all nicely, setting it on his desk, waiting for the right moment.

When the day that she was leaving finally came, he made sure to stop by her dorm before she leaves.

That's where he was at currently.

He was in front of her door, waiting for her to open it.

It eventually did open, and he was met with the girl he's been waiting for. She had two braids, and her glasses on.

"Oh Hyuck? What are you doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She was confused onto why the idol was in front of her doorstep with a bag in his hand.

He coughed awkwardly, "Uhm, h-here. Your birthdays tomorrow and I just wanted to give you something before you leave. I hope you like it," and he then handed it to her.

Still confused, she looked inside and was met with a container and a box.

She sets the bag down and looks through it. Holding up the container, she sees that it is her favorite sweet.

Immediately she looks up at the boy, "You're so sweet,"

"Just keep looking."

Shrugging, she looked through it again. The college student found a lego set and...were those shoes?

Not just any shoes, they were Ugg platforms!

She's been wanting them forever, how'd he know?

Gasping, she put it back into the bag and stands up to hug the idol tightly.

His heart skips a beat at the sudden affection. They've never gotten this close before. It was like entering heaven.

He could smell the girls vanilla coconut hair wash, feeling her soft hair on the side of his face.

He stood there, not knowing how to take the hug.

"Thank you so much Hyuck, you really didn't have to." She says quietly, taking in his scent.

Pushing away, she gives the red-faced man a grin, picking up the bag and walking inside.