✧ 36

It's been a few days since the incident

It's been a few days since the incident. Everyone was still looking for who the culprit behind the posts were, but found nothing.

Soon, eveyone knew. All of her friends knew, and people from her school either started pitying her or degrading her.

She felt sick. Still. Everyday she dreaded going to her university.

my sun ☀️

hey baby how are you feeling today?

okay i guess

you sure?

yeah

well i'm always here for you no matter what so don't ever hesitate to tell me how you feel

it's just
i feel disturbed not knowing who posted the pics
it makes me feel ill

i know but we'll find out who did it

i rly don't think we will

we will. trust me.

okay..
i gtg to school

okay, be safe and i love you

i love you too <3
my sun ☀️ loved this message!

Umji sighed while slipping her phone into her tote bag. Her AirPods were at full volume so she couldn't hear the whispers or loud talking from the people around her.

As she walked to her first class, she felt the stares of many people. She entered the classroom and went straight to her spot.

She was surprised to see Muzuki in the spot next to hers. Raising a brow but not questioning it, she takes a seat quietly.

She takes out her notes and pencil case, writing her name and todays date. Before she could write anything else, someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked to her right and saw Muzuki's brown eyes staring into hers. She plucks out an AirPod and gives her a questioning gaze. "Do you have a pencil I could borrow for this class?"

Umji stared at her, trying to find pity in her eyes. But she couldn't read her at all. It was like looking at a brick wall.

Nodding, she grabbed a light blue mechanical pencil and handed it to her, making Muzuki smile graciously and accepted it. "Thank you."