✧ 9

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

"Okay so tell me— why did you and Dami take a break?" Umji asks, looking straight into the girls eyes

Sighing, Soojun put down her fork, already knowing that question was going to pop up.

"I don't know dude- I felt like I was really the only one putting in effort? The relationship felt a little bit one sided and I couldn't handle it. Maybe it's the clingy side of me but," she took a quiet breath, looking down at her hands.

Umji looked at her with softness in her eyes. She understood what she was feeling.

"I know how you feel. But why didn't you talk it out with her instead of suddenly telling her you needed a break? Soojun, I'm starting to think you're the dense one. Dami comes home and barges into my room to literally tell me a whole story about you or how you and her day went. I can even pull up the text messages of her talking about you 24 fucking 7."

All Soojun could do is stare at her in silence. She knew she was right, and she knew she had to talk to Dami sooner or later.

"I know.. I hate how I overthink in our relationship. Sometimes I think that I'm doing something wrong, and she doesn't actually like me. I know it's just me overthinking but I can't help it," she rants, her emotions taking over.

Umji nodded, still staring at her. "You know one thing about Dami? She's very open especially, if she's in an relationship. Not once has said anything about you being a bad girlfriend or has she shown it. She loves you, like loves you to death Jun.. you need to go talk to her about this and see how she feels."

Soojun smiles softly hearing that, starting to think that what Umji was saying is true.

Nodding, Soojun gives Umji a grin, determination in her eyes.

"I'll talk to her. And I'll get her back."

Umji put the plates together and takes out her card, "Well you should go now. I rather have you guys together sooner than later."