✧ 5

Everyone, yes also Haechan, was in the practice room sitting down

Haechan decided to take Umji's advice and be the bigger person and talk it out with his members.

He got everyone to sit in a circle and be quiet so he could say what he wanted to say.

Taking a deep breath, he says, "I know you guys are worried about me. I know you guys are against me talking to Umji but I want you guys to know she isn't anything like you guys think,"

"At first, when I bumped into her I thought she was another saesang, but she explained she wasn't and tried to walk out. It was dark out and she was alone so I decided to walk her home. I asked her a few questions and she answered them, not once bringing up my idol life."

Yuta was the first to speak, "If she's not a saesang then why is she coming to our concert?"

"People can be fans, you know that right? But she isn't much of a fan, her brother is. She's only going because of her brother. The only kpop group she likes is Seventeen." Haechan calmy explained.

Everyone was silent. They all were trying to process his words.

Before anyone else could speak, Haechan spoke again. "You might still be worried, but remember that some of you guys have girlfriends. And you guys got together when you were idols, so why are you so scared about me? Me and her are just friends."

Sighing, Taeyong stood up. "You made a lot of good points Haechan. You can keep talking to her, just be careful."

Grinning, Haechan nodded. Taeyong then left the room followed by everyone but Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Yuta.

Yuta glanced at Haechan, then stood up to leave.

Jungwoo shifted closer to Haechan while Jaehyun stayed in the same spot.

"What does she look like?" Jungwoo asks, glancing Jaehyun before looking back at Haechan.

Haechan opened up Instagram and goes to Umji's page and pulls up the first picture he sees.

It was actually pretty recent, posted 30 minutes ago.