✧ 16

It was getting closer and closer to Christmas, as it was December 17th

Haechan was working with Nct Dream on their new comeback, Candy.

Him and Mark have been so busy recently, Umji felt bad.

So for Christmas, she decided to get those two something for all their hard work. Haechan, a little more because, it's Haechan.

So currently, she was in the store trying to find the perfect gifts for the two idols. It was a freezing night, so she was bundled up in a warm winter coat, a scarf, and her earmuffs.

The girl already got a gift for Mark, it being a Bruno Mars oversized t-shirt, a black and blue beanie, and a hand-written card by Umji.

Now, Umji was looking for stuff for Haechan.

She wanted to make this a really good gift. Like a really good one.

The stuff that she already has so far is a oversized Michael Jackson t-shirt, which she learned was his favorite artist, a cat beanie, which she also has one so they can match.

She already wrote a long card and decorated it, but she felt like she needed more. Way more.

Lastly, she grabbed a Apex Legends gift card, after finding out he was into the game.

After she got out the store and into her car she got a few texts.

hyuck 🤍

hiiii
hi
hi
answer

HELLO

HI
HRU
WYD

HI
IM GOOD
HRU
ALSO I JUST GOT OUT THE STORE

I AM ALSO GOOD
WHY WERE U IN THE STORE

i was buying some christmas gifts

OHHHH YEAAHHH
christmas is almost here!!!!
what would you like for christmas

idkkkkk
probably this cute fur jacket and these boots
but ima save up to buy 😏

ohhhh

what do u want

nothing rly
food
ramen
just food.
im so hungry

GO EAT
rn.

omg u care for me?!?! 😳🥹

ok bye