✧ 35

Haechan finished his first stage for Istj

Haechan finished his first stage for Istj. He was sweaty and tired. He sat on a couch in the lounging area with a cold bottle of water in his hand while his phone was in his other one.

He texted Umji before setting down his phone. He knew she wouldn't be able to answer him right now, because of her classes.

He could wait. He was patient. Or at least patient enough.

He took a nice, long, sip of the cold water before placing that bottle down. He took a few minutes to rest, not engaging in a conversation with any of his members or staff.

His body was way too tired for that.

Haechan didn't even realize he took a small nap until he was woken up by Mark shaking his body. When he opened his eyes, he saw Mark with worried eyes and furrowed brows.

Now that made him worried.

Picking his body up and rubbing his eyes, his deep and raspy voice asked a question. "Is everything alright?"

Mark looked back at the other members who looked equally worried. Maybe even sad too... Mark shoved his phone into Haechan's face making the idol raise a brow.

Slowly taking the phone, Haechan read what was on the screen.

unknown103 tweeted :
NCT's HAECHAN's girlfriend UMJI being a SLUT in her past relationship.

As he kept reading his face detorted into confused, angry, sad, and then angry and disgust. What made him even more angrier and disgusted was his own girlfriends nudes.

He wasn't disgusted by her, he was disgusted by whoever got them and shared them. That was overstepping so many boundaries, and digging into someones private life like that.

He was surprised and angry about the information that he just found out about Umji and her ex-boyfriend.. but that wasn't important. What was important was seeing if Umji was okay.

He immediately texted her, being left on delivered.

He texted her again. And again. And again. He noticed that she wasn't reading them and most likely saw the tweet of her. She was probably in more shock then him.

He was starting to get frustrated that he didn't know what was going on with her. Is she okay? Is she still in uni? Where are her where-abouts?

Haechan got up with the quickness, making all eyes go onto him. He saw the sadness in his members eyes, immediately understanding that they also saw the tweet.