✧ 25

Haechan and Umji have been distance recently

With him and Nct Dream's comeback and their tour, and her school life and job keeping both of them occupied.

And with both of them overthinking about their relationship, they've been avoiding each other. Well- more like Umji avoiding Haechan and him giving her space, thinking she needed it at the moment.

But he was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

She needed his embrace, his smell, needed to hear his voice, anything. She hated suffering, and she hated suffering alone even more.

The girl was working her night shift at the convenience store, tired and wanting to sleep.

It was an easy night, but she was so tired from studying and staying up late. But she couldn't help it, her thoughts kept her up. Like, what if Haechan wanted to break up with her?

That was the main thought that was circling around the rest. She really was starting to believe she was weighing down their relationship. And it terrified her.

Before her mind could dwell on it anymore, she got a text message. Hoping it was from who she wanted it to be, she opened it.

fam 😁💯

Mom
Is anyone awake? I know it's late.

Umji
im awake mom
doing a night shift currently 😁💔

Mom
Oh great!!
Well, not great about that but I'm glad you're up.

Umji
?? whats wrong

Mom
Wait, I need everyone on.
C'mon guys it's only 12am I know you're up!!

Yeeul
I WAS SHOWERING HI
uh oh.. the family gc whats going on...

Mom
Nothing bad dear. Can you get your brother online?

Yeeul
which one?

Mom
Get Daniel online and Umji please get Liam online.

Yeeul
kk one sec

Umji
on it 🫡

liam 🐷

GET UR ASS UP IK UR UP BITCH
WAKE
UP
WAKE
UP
DJAKKAKSS
JSKAAOAL
HIIIII
RAWWWW
.&/&&/&2@2

BITCH IM UP???
DAMN WHAT

IK U SEE THE FAM GC
OPEN IT MOM WANTS SOMEHING