✧ 19

It was the first morning of 2023, or the first day as well

Umji woke up, feeling a body cuddled up next to hers.

She looked down to see Haechan, and she stopped breathing. She was shocked.

But then she remembered the events that took place last night.

Shit. Haechan really was her boyfriend. The thought of it already made her giddy inside.

The girl slipped out of the idols grasp, quietly leaving the room so she can make them breakfast.

While she was making food, she felt her phone vibrate from a message.

liam 🐷

IM COMING OVER AT LIKE 12 WITH EMY. SO BE PREPARED.

oh shit 😭😭
okay i will
Seen

Umji was making plates of food for her and Haechan, when she felt two arms sneak around her waist, making her smile.

"Good morning," Haechan quietly said, his head in between her neck. She brought her hand up to run her fingers through his hair just like she did last night. "Good morning Hyuck."

The idol placed his head onto her shoulder, peering at the food, "I forgot you know how to cook." Which made Umji laugh.

"Well duh, I'm basically the chef in this relationship." She teased, making him roll his eyes. They say down and started to eat their food. "So what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't really know, I lowkey wanna stay in today." Umji said, making Haechan nod in agreement. "Perfect plan."

After they ate, Haechan washed the dishes, saying something about how it's only fair for him to wash the dishes after she made them.

Then they went back into her room.

They laid back on the bed, watching netflix and talking about random things before Haechan had to go because of a group emergency.

"Okay.." Umji frowned. She didn't want him to leave. Was she getting too attached already?

Haechan noticed this, kissing her forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally, lips. "Don't worry, it's probably nothing. When I'm free, we can hang out okay?" She nodded.

Haechan made sure to change and neatly fold Liam's clothing and place it onto her desk. He then hugged his girlfriend. "Okay, I'll get going now. I love you,"