✧ 13

It was finally time

It was finally time.

Time for Liam and Umji to go back to Korea, after they spent half of the month with their family.

Their parents were very sad to see their two oldest go, but they made sure to tell them they'll visit.

"Are you serious right now?! You guys are leaving me with him?!" Yeeul shouted, pointing at the so called 'him.'

Umji laughed and pulled her sister in for a hug, "Yeah I'm gonna miss your dramatic ass."

Rolling her eyes, the youger stil hugged her nonetheless.

After they seperated, she brought in the mosr dramatic Kang sibling in for a hug.

"Oh, I know you're gonna miss me! I'll miss you too," she said, making sure to squeeze his guts out.

Daniel let out a wheeze and pulled back from her, "Whatever. Just... make sure to come back, okay..?"

That made the girls heart break, hugging him even closer.

"Alright, we have a flight to catch so we have to go now." Liam states, looking at his watch.

Yeeul whined and hugged her sister once more, "Next time, we'll visit you in Korea!"

Rolling her eyes, Umji pushed her back and waved goodbye to her loving family. Once they left, those two hopped on the plane to head back home.

hyuck 🤍

hiii
youre coming back today right?

yeah i ammm
it was super refreshing seeing my siblings after a longgggg time

heyy maybe we could hang out once youre back

hmm isnt that risky?
i dont wanna get caught and get in w ur idol mess
i also dont want u to get caught nd stuff

ik ikkk
but i can always sneak u in
like a ninja

😭😭???
well im just saying
we should be rllyyyyy cautious

sooo is that a yes..?

i suppose..

WOOOOOOOOOO
OH YEAHHH BOIIIIII

LMFAOO

I CANT WAITTTT
OH WAIT
IS IT OKAY IF I ADD U INTO THIS GC?

uh well
uhm!!

OH OMG ITS OKAY IF UR NOT COMFY

NO ITS FINE IM COMFY W IT BUT LIKE
would ur members be???