✧ 32

The sun was rising, a beautifully light orange and yellow hue painting the city of Seoul while birds were singing happily in the morning air

Feeling the warm sunlight sneak into the blinds and hit Haechan on the face, his eyes slowly and finally start to open.

Groaning, he was going to stretch his body until he felt two pairs of arms around him. He looked down, seeing some red hair on his chest. Knowing who it was, he smiled and planted a soft kiss on her head.

Then, he sneakily got out of her grip and out of his bed. He stretched all of his limbs out until he heard a pop come from each and every one of them. He then sat back down and checked his phone.

He checked all of his social media, YouTube notifications and so on. He even decided to post on his Bubble.

HAECHAN just now on bubble

Sleepy 😴

While he was responding to all the messages on bubble, he felt a shift in the bed. Turning around he saw Umji slowly getting up.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Haechan asked, rubbing the girls hand. Her other hand was rubbing her eye, still clearly tired. Umji looked at him and nodded. "Mhm, did you?" Haechan smiled. "Yep, it was even better with you by my side. Surprisingly, I could sleep well that night."

Hearing that made a small smile appear onto Umji's face. She was glad that she was helping his insomnia. She felt happy.

The girl got up, making Haechan's face turn into a confused one. Seeing that, she decided to answer the question he wanted to ask. "I was going to make breakfast for you all." A frown fell onto his face. "You don't have to cook for us."

Rolling her eyes, Umji stretched her body out before walking towards the door. "I want to Hyuck, not a need, but a want." Then left.