✧ 23

It's 7:08 AM and Umji is getting ready to go to uni

It's 7:08 AM and Umji is getting ready to go to uni. She hasn't been focusing on her studies that much since so much has happened, but now that she's back, all she'll do is study.

Grabbing her phone and tote back, she then walked out of her room and head towards the kitchen.

She grabbed a snack out of the fridge, granola pieces with fruit and yogurt.

The girl was munching away when she heard Emy come in. "Morning," she said, getting a hum as a reply from the girl.

"Rough night?" Umji asked, raising a brow. Emy sighed before grabbing a cup of water. "Wasn't rough, just got a little rough with me and Liam."

Umji stopped eating, "Like an arguement?" Emy stared at her before chuckling. "No, not an arguement. Like rough.. you know."

It took a moment for the girl to get it but when she did, her face formed into shocked. "Wait, you had SEX with my brother?!"

Emy laughed seeing her reaction, tears coming out of her eyes. Umji's face turned into disgust, "Well, I hope he did aftercare. But please- don't tell me anything about it. Gross."

Umji finished her breakfast before throwing up the trash and finishing her milk. Emy sat down and ate a cliff bar. "Sooo, have you did it yet..?"

Knowing what she meant, the girl shivered. Umji hasn't had sex in a while, and honestly, she seriously wanted to keep it that way.

Yeah, she's had her fair share with relationships, and her most recent one not being the best. At all.

After what happened in that relationship, she promised herself she wouldn't get into anything intimate or romantic.

Well, she failed one. But she won't fail the other.

"No we haven't, thank god. It has nothing to do with Hyuck at all- I just- I don't think I'm ready to get to that level.." Umji said, whispering the last part Emy barely caught.

Understanding, she didn't push anymore nor ask any more questions. She just left it at that. "Oh by the way- your outfit today is so cute!"

Appreciating the fact Emy changed the topic, Umji smiled and thanked her. She checked her phone and saw it was time for her to leave.

"Well I'm gonna head to uni, see you later?" Emy nodded and waved goodbye while Umji did the same.

Once Umji left the dorm, she started to make her way to her college.

my sun ☀️

good morninggg
idk if ur up yet but i hope u slept well :)
Delievered