✧ 22

Umji woke up 30 minutes later

Umji woke up 30 minutes later. She was still sleepy, and her eyes puffy from crying.

She looked around and saw that Haechan wasn't here, making her let out a sad sigh. She got out of her and left her room, getting hit with the smell of food almost immediately.

Following the scent, she was met with Haechan in the kitchen cooking and Liam asking him a billion questions.

Umji walked over to the counter and sat next to Liam, stopping him mid-conversation to look over at her. He gasped and checked her face, "You! You're awake!"

She furrowed her brows and slapped his hands off of her, "Yes I am.. and get your grubby fingers away from me." Liam rolled his eyes then turned serious. "Are you okay though?"

Sighing, she rubbed her eyes before placing her head on her arms. "I'm alright, I suppose."

Haechan turned around with two plates of food, placing both infront of the siblings.

"I was originally going to make food for just you, but your brother barged in." He said, giving him a look. She chuckled to herself before digging in.

Liam gasped, putting his hand over his heart. "You're so mean! Just like my sister!"

Rolling her eyes, she nudged him in the side, making him groan. "Shut up and eat. It's rude to not eat something someone made for you," he took a bite of the meat before mumbling something they couldn't hear.

After they finished the food, they all sat down in the living room watching a movie.

Emy came out of her room and joined them, it was like a little family reunion.

"Wait I never knew you liked Apex Legends! Dude we need to play sometime!" Liam said, the two engaging into their own conversation.

Umji wasn't talking, she was staring blankly at the tv. Her thoughts were filled with possibilities on what could happen to her relationship with Haechan.

He has millions of fans, and they wouldn't be happy knowing that he's dating someone.

She loves Haechan, to the moon and back. And she doesn't want to lose him.

Sighing, she turns on her phone and checks Twitter, where the news was also located. She immediately goes through the replies.

.  .  .

username1 who is that girl?? haechan belongs to me!
username2 ur so delusional it hurts 😭😭
username3 get a fucking life weirdo

username4 why tf are u guys taking pictures without their consent??? mind ur business
username5 its apart of his job, everyone knows that by now. its life
username4 and?? its called having human decency and minding our business is apart of that. you guys are just no lives that have no job and only earn views/money on this
username6 PERIOD TELL THEM!
username5 he should know that once he becomes an idol his business is gonna be put out there 😂😂
username4 and you guys should know that js bc hes an idol doesnt mean u cant mind ur business. hes a HUMAN not a robot