✧ 37

It's been a month since everything has happened

It's been a month since everything has happened. Once Muzuki was caught, she was kicked out of university, and arrested and charged for Child Pornography.

Umji was healing everyday. Taking time to herself, spending a lot of time with her boyfriend, hanging out with her friends, and even improving friendships with Ria and Myujin.

The two apologized to her, finally coming to their senses and realizing how fucked up they were being. As a group, they all started talking again.

Soojun and Dami's relationship has gotten even stronger, and even Liam and Emy's has also gotten stronger.

Ria started to focus on her art career, getting her own apartment and decorating it with a bunch of artwork of her own.

Myujin officially got a girlfriend, a girl he's been crushing on since he found out about Umji dating Haechan. They have been dating for 2 months.

Soojun built her own art studio, which is called Artjun. Sometimes Ria even sends her art into her work. Soojun's friends love to surprise her at her job.

Dami started working at a restaurant, bringing home delicious food for her and Soojun.

Liam was still looking for a job, seeing which ones would hire him for good pay so he could provide for him and Emy.

Emy found a job as a science tutor. Since she loved science and kids, she loved her job. Her and Umji's friendship grew even stronger.

Haechan was working even harder then ever with his idol job. Since he had his precious girlfriend, he felt more at ease and less stressed.

And Umji.. she still worked at the convenience store. She honestly loved that job. Especially since that was the first time she ever met Haechan. Also because her coworkers are nice and her boss is lovely.

Her mental health has been getting way better. The healing was still in process, but you could tell it had a positive effect on her.

Barely any baggy eyes, happier, and genuine emotions and smiles. She felt free and happy. Free from all the guilt of holding on a "burden."

ka__ngumji posted on their story!