✧ 6

"They're gonna start touring tomorrow, how do you feel, especially since you've gotten closer to Haechan?" Liam asked excitedly

Umji rolled her eyes and went back to playing Geomtry Dash on her phone, not interested in whatever Liam had to say.

It's been over two weeks since she bumped into the famous idol. Two weeks since their confusing "friendship" started.

They've been talking a lot more, getting closer everytime. They would share stuff about their childhood, learn more about each other, and even started to send pictures of themselves.

Of course, nobody but herself and Liam know. And she'll keep it that way.

Even though he's a kpop idol from a famous boy group, it doesn't feel like it. Yes, he is pretty busy but at the end of the day, he is just a normal person like herself.

Liam has also been texting Haechan, but not as much as Umji. They would have a few conversations here and there, most of them private and not being told to Umji.

Currently, Haechan was practing hard for their tour and Liam and Umji were at her dorm preparing for the tour.

"Hello? Did you hear what I asked you?" He asked, waving a hand in front of her face.

Sighing as she died, she turned off her phone and moved away from her twin brother.

"Yes Liam, I heard you. I just choose to ignore when you start to talk." She replies back, starting to get a little annoyed at him.

Seeing this, Liam moved back and stayed quiet before another question rose, "Okay, well, are you excited to see Haechan up close? I've went to their concerts before but knowing I talked to Haechan through Insta, it's going to be more different now."

Of course she was excited. She just made sure not to show it. Everytime the thought or topic was brought up, she couldn't help but squeal inside.

"Dude, you've asked me that same question more than 50 times- my answer stays the same. I don't care," she says calmly, even though she was not that calm.

Liam rolled his eyes, knowing that his sister was actually excited.

"Okay, whatever you say.." he replied quietly.

Umji looked back at her phone, waiting for a specific notification to pop up.

Knowing how busy he is, it most likely will never happen. But she has hope.

ka__ngumji posted on their story!