✧ 17

Christmas day

Christmas day.

It was a day loved by many, and hated by lots. But let's not go into the negativity, let us talk about the positive!

It was a snowy and very cold early morning. White hard snow covered the ground, trees, houses, and anything it could cover.

Icicles on every side of every house, or building, blow-up Santa Clauses, reindeer, snowmen, and candy canes on every ground.

It was 8:30 AM when a group of friends burst into Umji's room. Shaking, tapping, and jumping on the poor girls bed.

She barely got to register, too tired for anything.

"Umji get up it's Christmas!" Dami said excitedly, jumping on her bed and shaking her.

Umji yawned and slowly rose half of her body up, before looking at everyone. "What? It's Cheistmas? I swear it was like the 9th or something,"

Myujin rolled his eyes and helped her up, all of them walking out her room and into the living room.

The friend group had a tradition that every Christmas they would come to Umji and Dami's dorm and open up gifts and eat breakfast, then hang out the whole day.

Everyone was sitting somewhere close to the Christmas tree, all warm and cozy, but mostly, excited.

"Okay who should go first?" Ria asked, making everyone look at her dumb.

"Myujin's birthday is literally the 28th, he goes first every year," Umji says, letting the boy pick out a gift from under the tree.

It was a gift from Liam.

The boy slowly unwrapped and opened it, peering inside before gasping and grabbing the object.

"Wait are you forreal?! You didn't- oh my god? Dude thank you!" Myujin was in total shock.

Liam managed to grab him the last pair of Air Jordann 4 Retro in 'Military Black.'

He's been wanting them for almost a year now.

Everyone saw the big smile on his face and laughed, deciding to open up the presents all together.

Myujin got a Mac Book from Soojun because he broke his other one, Dami got him a hoodie from his favorite band, Ria got him his favorite candy and a Fortnite gift card. And Umji got him clothes he likes.

Ria got some Doc Martins from Soojun, she got a few denim long skirts from Dami, Umji got her a few cute hair accessories and a floral white top, Myujin got her a signed hoodie from her favorite YouTuber, and Liam got her some earrings she lost a while ago.