🔔ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ🔔

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

Kalianna burst into the room, buzzing with excitement, squealing and twirling around.

"Today's the day!" Kalianna ran over to Giselle and shook her by the shoulders. "Today's the day, Elle!"

"What's got you so excited, Kalianna?" Adrien asks, entering the class with Hiro.

"It's finally my Uncle Jeong's wedding day!" Kalianna gets out an invitation from her bag. The color theme is royal purple and the envelope has been closed with a gold seal.

"That's awesome, Kalianna," Giselle says, taking an invite from the noirette when she gave her one

"I know, right? I'm so excited!" Kalianna says, beaming like the sun.

"Ugh, who cares about your Uncle's lame wedding?" Chloé spoke up, rolling her eyes.

"That "lame," Kalianna quoted the word. "Wedding, will be the talk of the city, and probably the world for months. Especially because my Uncle is getting married to the representative of Monaco, who'll also be my aunt-in-law."

"What?! No way! You're lying!" Chloé accuses.

"Believe what you want, I don't care, I'm just gonna hand out the rest of these invitations," Kalianna got out a small stack of royal purple envelopes.

"Why do you have such little invitations? Aren't you inviting all of us?" Ivan inquired, confused.

Kalianna simply scoffed at him, then goes over to Marinette and Nathaniel, giving them invites.

"It's so amazing that your uncle is getting married, Kalianna, I bet you're pretty happy," Lila says.

"Obviously," Kalianna responds, giving Hiro an invitation. She also gives Adrien an invite, which he takes.

"I can't wait to see how you look in the dress you designed for the wedding," The Agreste boy fondly says.

Kalianna blushes and walks away. She gives Keisha and surprisingly Nino an invitation too before she put away the rest of the envelopes.