🍷ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ🍷

Scene: Inside Les Salons Hoche

"Up next, we have an instrumental glass flute from 1968!" The announcer, Alec himself, says as a man in a black and white tuxedo with white gloves showed off the old, but unparalleled glass instrument

Christian, who is now sitting with Vanita and Darius, sighs, longingly watching the glass flute. "Such an exceptional flute. My grandmother owned it."

"Really? Why would you give it up?" Vanita asks her friend.

"Two million for the flute, do I see hands raised for two million?" Alec questioned, seeing several guests raise their hands. "Okay, five million? Do I see hands raised for five million?"

"Because my grandmother despised that flute," Christian revealed to Vanita. "My mother told me that my grandfather was using the flute to charm another woman behind my grandmother's back. This is why she hid the flute and gave it to my mother when she was old enough."

"That's awful, how could your grandfather cheat? Didn't he love your grandmother?" Vanita frowns.

Christian shrugs. "He did, but he wanted both worlds. Eventually, when he couldn't find the flute, the other woman left, and he stayed with my grandmother after she forgave him."

"Twenty-three million going once... going twice... sold to the woman with the money fan in the second row!" Alec declared.

The woman, holding a hand fan made of money, cheers victoriously while others groaned as they didn't get the flute.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Damn, she must be loaded.)

Adrien and Kalianna held hands as the talked together, when the latter's eyes widened when she glanced at the entrance.

"What?" Adrien was confused at seeing her face, and turned to what she was looking at. His eyes widened when he saw Lila entering with Juliette. "Oh no..." He frowns.

"Let's just ignore her," Kalianna grabs his arm.

He cringes when Lila winks at him, then walks away with Juliette, sitting with her at the free table in the back.