🛍ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ🛍

🛍🛍🛍🛍

🛍🛍🛍🛍

Scene: Inside Bourgeois Limo.

Chloé is in the backseat. She takes a picture of herself with her sunglasses on and her lips puckered before posting it on Instagram.

@TheOfficialChloéBourgeois

On my way to @ChanelParis42Montaigne for a shopping spree!!! Too bad all you losers can't join me. On second thought, it's a good thing you can't! 😂

Feeling smug about what she just posted, Chloé starts scrolling through pictures on her Insta, rolling her eyes at seeing some of Kalianna's loser friends had posted; such as Mireille and Aurore, Maya and Zoé, etc.

She receives a new notification just then and clicks on it. She scrunched up her face at seeing a picture of Kalianna and her older cousin Sydney holding a pair of Chanel bags holding up peace signs.

@KaliModel ✔

My older cousin @SydneyWoo ✔ and I are shopping at Chanel 42 Montaigne on Avenue Montaigne street! They have so many gorgeous clothes ❤

"WHAT?!" Chloé shrieks, then growls. "That bitch is gonna ruin my shopping spree! Driver, hurry up and get to the Chanel store!!"

"Yes, Ms. Bourgeois," The driver replies, pressing down more on the gas a bit.

🛍🛍🛍🛍

Scene: Outside Chanel Paris 42 Montaigne.

The Bourgeois limo arrives and Chloé's feet stepped out.

Scene: Inside Chanel Paris 42 Montaigne.

"I'm so glad we decided to go shopping today," Sydney told Kalianna as they browsed some racks of clothes

"Me too! So, how's Uncle Ha-Joon and Aunt Lucille? How do you feel about them staying here in Paris permanently?" Kalianna asked.