🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢

🤢🤢🤢🤢

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Place des Vosges.

Giselle and the others had met up with Kalianna and Adrien after they were contacted by the two, messaging they had news.

When they arrived, they saw Kalianna and Adrien sitting by the fountain, snuggling together.

Giselle rose an eyebrow. "Aren't you two looking cute,"

Adrien and Kalianna blushed at her teasing.

"Okay, we all got your texts, what news do you have for us?" Zoé smiles, already having a feeling what the news was about.

"Well..." Kalianna stood up with Adrien, holding his hand, biting her lip.

"Last night, Kalianna and I had a talk and..." Adrien looks away, his cheeks a bright red.

"We agreed to become boyfriend and girlfriend, so we're now in a official relationship," Kalianna reveals.

Everyone stared at them with wide pupils and hanging jaws.

"Surprise!" Kalianna did jazz hands.

Silence...

Then Giselle started screaming, rushing towards her best friend and pulling her into a hug. The rest girls squealed and joined the embrace.

The boys were less excited than the girls, but were still happy for Adrien, congratulating him and giving him pats on the back.

"Finally!!" Giselle yells. "I can't believe this!"

"We HAVE to celebrate!" Mireille pitched out the idea.

"Party at my house!" Maya announces. "Aunt Michelle and Uncle Trenton will definitely be down with it!"

"Let's invite some of our classmates from Françoise Dupont," Ace proposed.

"Except for those traitors with Lila," Giselle says, referring to her unreliable classmates.

"This is gonna be EPIC!" Everyone yells out.

Kalianna and Adrien laughed, sharing affectionate smiles with one another.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Lang Mansion.